Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I made a new blog post today about my jacket and went through a shitload of effort to figure out how to make a new blog title, fucking hell.
Damn dude, I really fucking love this jacket.

img_1654.jpg?w=300&h=225

the walking dead

Can't believe it took me so long to get into this.

I was looking at this today, almost bought the compendium book (collects 48 issues) but I picked up the deluxe hardcover of Criminal instead. Going to have to pick it up when i get paid though.

In other news, breaking bad is so damn good. The only show that I watch when it's aired or close to it. Also, those who haven't watched Spartacus, do it.

I made a new blog post today about my jacket and went through a shitload of effort to figure out how to make a new blog title, fucking hell.

i need to take a look when i get home. is it true about song titles and suing and shit? i don't wanna have to change my blog :(

I was looking at this today, almost bought the compendium book (collects 48 issues) but I picked up the deluxe hardcover of Criminal instead. Going to have to pick it up when i get paid though.

In other news, breaking bad is so damn good. The only show that I watch when it's aired or close to it. Also, those who haven't watched Spartacus, do it.

i've heard a few people talk both of them up, and other than batman the animated series (fuck yes), i've got nothing to watch lately. i think i'll start breaking bad.

this week has started out awesome, despite no days off. grabbed tickets to two good shows next month, two days in a row. yesssssssss :cool:

Walking Dead Comic

Can't believe it took me so long to get into this.

Walking Dead is fucking incredible. Just so's you guys know, it's getting picked up as a TV show with the pilot premiering on Halloween. The comic writer has been heavily involved and Frank Darabont (Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile) is directing.

http://www.comicvine.com/news/first-look-amcs-the-walking-dead-tv-show/141287/

Does anyone have any good jazz recommendations that are slow? I am not too crazy for that speedy jazz, I like it soft and smooth.

try some bossa nova, stan getz & joao gilberto would be a good start. check this song:

TWIPY_pbbSA

this anticipation is fucking killing me, wish i could just know if i passed or not

edit: also, cliff jumping is really fucking fun. especially into a deep gorge (not sure of right term to describe it) that's being fed by a waterfall so there's no surface tension

also 1000th post!

i honestly think 9 out of 10 asian-white mixed girls/guys (no homo) are hot/ good looking.

asian white couple makes beautiful babies.

best combo?

cosign.

maybe i'm a little bias because i'm half japanese half white but

every mixed girl i've met confirms this belief.

man saturday night/sunday morning was crazy me and my friend picked up these 3 chicks and partied til like 10-12 am-pm right after i made that post about that tease my friends fiance comes to bring my friend his food. shit went down yo...i didnt know what the fuck to say since im friends with her too and im not thje type to push my beliefs on other people and i didnt want to butt in their relationship but damn i feel really weirded out and awkward. i can go into more detail but i doubt anyone would wanna read my scribbles