Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^yeah well as much as this may make me feel like a contrived, unoriginal broken record to admit, so far its boiled down to children, drugs, and religion. children- why we shouldnt have them. drugs- why we should. and i dont think i need finish the last lest i care for another infraction.

and yes, all the time. i come from families of staunch conservatives on both ends of the spectrum. on my mothers side, the ill-cultured, truck drivin', buck huntin' good ol' southern folk and on my fathers, the north eastern rich old white guys. both sides mad ignorant in many ways certainly including fashion.

one time my good friend's herb ass old man asked him verbatim "why do you wear faggot pants?"

My mom said something about me wearing tight pants. It felt really awkward but I was also stoned. Any one else's family ever uncomfortably comment on how you dress?

I came home this weekend with the raf metallic high tops from a few seasons ago in a bag (thanks rocky!). before I left for the family bbq on Sunday, my dad and his wife saw the shoes, and had told me I better not wear them because they didn't want to have to explain to the family that they had no idea I had turned gay either.

^hahahahahha yes!!

at least they werent some rick heel shits. id say im a very open and understanding individual but i think if my son came home wearing a pair of those a bit of uncertainty would start to creep up in the back of my mind.

that being said, they are still by far, dare i say, the manliest looking high heels possible. its a straight up, no lie, no pretense, EYE SORE to see a few of the boys on campus strutting around in blatant, strappy, skinny 4 inch pumps.

damn those posts make me feel better. I was in a weed coma and just started zoning out psyching myself out thinking about what my parents really think about. Idk I can definitely see them thinking I'm pretty out there considering everyone else where I live does not stand out at all, fuck it though.

edit: nvm posts beat me to it

don't write about pot its been done 13501350x over since highschool.

capa - just tell your mom its gets you bitches and problem is solved

i didnt say weed i said drugs. really more like all victimless crimes i suppose.. euthanasia to boot!

i just saw a commercial for some new victoria secrets bra and it said it increases bust size by 2 cups...thats just wrong

that is some meta real life flesh n blood false advertising loophole bullshit.

does there exist an adverb to properly describe one's actions while under the influence of weed?

cant think of one, but i dont see how this can be, it only seems nature there should be one..

stonily? highly? fadedly? none sound right :/

man fuck those victorias' secret push up/bigger cup size bras

what happens when you take it off

your boobs go from an apparent D to a B?

what if the opposite was true???

then it would be a *pleasant surprise* when she takes it off

right?

yeah they're horrible, as ridiculous as the logo. what sucks too is that i need to visit a friend there in early august and it's going to be hell of a mess...

^^^ Legalization of marijuana.

My mom said something about me wearing tight pants. It felt really awkward but I was also stoned. Any one else's family ever uncomfortably comment on how you dress?

whenever im high it bugs the shit out of me when my dad talks to me

i dont hate him but the way he talks and the shit he says just makes me want to tell him to stop talking

I just hate talking to my parents high period. It just makes me feel guilty about something, or like I'm not living up to expectations or I'm disappointing them - not because I smoked weed, but in other areas of my life. Really, I think I just feel that way BECAUSE I smoked weed, and I actually am in fact trying to hide something, but all I'm trying to hide is that I'm high, nothing life-shaking like disappointing them by being a dick or fucking up somehow.

If that makes any sense.