Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^i think he means brushing off the dust on them old home videos.

i say do it. if u want to be a sweet son, convert those vhs to dvd's and give them to your parents. last year my parents found old ass VHS home videos of me as a toddler and converted them into DVD's. then they watched them everyday for liek a month

you couldn't figure that shit out without trying it?

real uppers don't need advertisements.

Mixing real uppers with them seems to make the sum greater than the parts though...

What a weird night. Whiskey x 10. End the night with wine (stupid). Like 4 different people tell me how well-dressed I always am. Have a quick conversation about Supleme+++ and Visvim (if you knew where I lived, you'd know that's fucking weird). Black out.

Jesus today's hangover is going to be awful.

I said I was only going to drink a beer, somehow I didn't stop after one. where is the Tylenol? maybe I should eat some in n out to settle my stomach.

had to meet up with a group of people i was 'friends' with in college (this is 8 years ago by now) and I got there last night and realized I didn't like any of those people, they are all genuinely terrible human beings, all completely two faced, completely lacking in sense of humor and sophistication, and completely underachieving ugly people.

Ended up drinking like 2 liters of beer and I ordered 3 of those big bottles of sake, so I wouldn't have to talk to those people so much. They all got scared because I kept ordering bottles and they weren't cheap and they thought they were gonna have to split the bill, but they didn't say anything, and I just got drunker and drunker. One guy even said 'aren't you drinking a little much?' and I said 'duh' and they eventually brought the bill. Everyone freaked out, it was a little rich for their blood I guess. I was sitting next to this guy at the table who has thought he is better than me for like 8 years (always an idiot hardcore Korean Christian hypocrite from lowly means concept) and I pulled $300 out of my wallet and threw it at him, guy was pissing me off all night. haha.

I got rocked while sparring (boxing) for the first time today. Didn't see the punch that did it but I think it was a right. No stars, but I bad enough to 'buzz the tower' and make me seriously glad I was wearing my mouthguard / helmet.

my friend came by to visit me at work earlier on her way to the Paper Source for her wedding invitations and since then i've been in this whole wedding-planning mood. i'm gonna be one of her bridesmaids so i'm thinking of dresses, hairstyles, accessories and i was giving her suggestions on her wedding song. i've also been looking up hipster weddings cause they're really cute :T

Ended up drinking like 2 liters of beer and I ordered 3 of those big bottles of sake, so I wouldn't have to talk to those people so much. They all got scared because I kept ordering bottles and they weren't cheap and they thought they were gonna have to split the bill, but they didn't say anything, and I just got drunker and drunker. One guy even said 'aren't you drinking a little much?' and I said 'duh'...

I pulled $300 out of my wallet and threw it at him, guy was pissing me off all night. haha.

Fuck yeah.

Trey songz is dope. me and my boys used to yell out "EEYYUHHHH" everywhere we went

i think im starting to like $5 blackjack