Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i think philosophers just smoked pot and bummed all day, and only have credibility because they had beards. give a hobo a pen and paper and lots of time (which he has) and he'd probably come up with some pretty remarkable shit (about tacos or something)

hahaha you guys. You guys are silly.

i cannot believe that i am still awake (and not tired)

my sleep schedule is completely fucked and it's ruining me i'm like a week behind on work and im exhausted during the actual day

Gotta pull an all-nighter then go to bed at the time you want to sleep each night. The tricky part of this is waking up the next day after 8-9 hours of sleep and not 12, which will negate the entire point.

Speaking of, I just pulled an all-nighter. Gotta love diet coke and caffeine pills. My heart hurt for a little while but I'm good now.

Hahaha Jersey gets shit on worldwide
Have you ever been there? I don't know catchusforthefoxes lives in Jersey, but I have family and family friends there and I always dread going to visit them because it really is horrible. Especially the Point Pleasant area.

With good reason, New Jersey is fucking miserable. I'm not from here originally and I hope I don't live here in a few years from now.

Having sex relatively early in a "serious" relationship. Good, bad idea, thoughts?

How early are we talking?

Hahaha, I ain't trying to be a bitch or anything, but me and this girl got a great thing going, and before this I've always banged the girl no later than a week into it, and afterwards it began to disintigrate rather quickly.

I figured this time i'd wait a bit, we were going to last weekend, but she was on her period, so I kinda took it as a blessing in disguise...dunno

we get it you are korean

GOD

1)Motherfuckin' hungry

2)Go to a promising looking restaurant

3)Shit taste so crappy, ordered some 해물칼국수 all I got was 3 noodles and 1 shrimp.

4)Motherfuckin' mad.

Anyone here use Pandora and have heard that "In this journey... I can't hide behind facebook, or myspace or texting..." commercial? Pisses me off! No one gives a fuck bish!

They play that on Hulu. If this happened (a teenage girl went to visit all of her Myspace friends in real life), she would be raped and killed before she hit house #5. What is this even a commercial for -- some sort of Microsoft phone?