Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

automaton

i had 3 breakfasts today

made drunk/acid eggs at $4:25 with fajita seasoning, they were bomb

5:30, go to mc donalds with my friend get 4 hash browns, go out for a smoke. come back in, i offer the girl a cig and she says, no i don't smoke but you can put down the chairs and you can get free food. 18 chairs later, free breakfast burrito, egg mc muffin and coffee. then had breakfast at the local 24hr diner like 40 min. later. ihad oreo cake

I want to start waking up earlier. I'm starting to not like sleeping until 12 almost everyday, feels like half the day is wasted. It's hard though, cuz I can't sleep until 4AM and I am dead without 8 hours.

Getting up at 9:30 seems reasonable and I kind of want to make that my goal for the summer so I can fit in work and summer classes.

Sleeping in through the afternoon is so bittersweet. Yeah it's refreshing but I feel like a lazy ass and I won't be able to fall asleep until at least one tonight.

Also, in the same vein of chocolate flavored tomatoes (which sounds disgusting) I tried dark chocolate with ground chili peppers in it. It tasted just like regular chocolate but with a spicy aftertaste. weird

automaton

i had 3 breakfasts today

made drunk/acid eggs at $4:25 with fajita seasoning, they were bomb

5:30, go to mc donalds with my friend get 4 hash browns, go out for a smoke. come back in, i offer the girl a cig and she says, no i don't smoke but you can put down the chairs and you can get free food. 18 chairs later, free breakfast burrito, egg mc muffin and coffee. then had breakfast at the local 24hr diner like 40 min. later. ihad oreo cake

this sounds gooooood/jealous of your b-fasts :rolleyes:

my friends threw me a pretty fun party yesterday. the theme was The Hipster Hoe Down. most of the people just came as themselves though lol. i'm still trying to remember all the random shit i did, for example i remember cutting my birthday cake with a cleaver, getting crazy at these guys who i caught drinking my bottle of Jameson, and getting lap dances.

Happy birthday Sam ^ , tried to rep but must spread

If you are having trouble remembering and need to be refreshed with pics the next day, the party was definitly worth the hangover.

If you like Jameson, try "40 Creek" if you can find it. Very smooth stuff, and not overly expensive.

Happy birthday Sam ^ , tried to rep but must spread

If you are having trouble remembering and need to be refreshed with pics the next day, the party was definitly worth the hangover.

If you like Jameson, try "40 Creek" if you can find it. Very smooth stuff, and not overly expensive.

thank you! yeah i'll go try and find 40 creek. i went from being a vodka drinker to whiskey. mmm