Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I guess you aren't doing a minor in common fucking sense, because in what conceivable universe are those two things (an English MA and a law degree) similar in value, or even ease of obtainment? A law degree can make you a lawyer, or an educated whatever. An English MA will make you a cynical high school teacher.

Haha i love you HP.

laughin at this currently:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpi8GwDZfY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpi8GwDZfY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Just dropped my dog off for surgery. He ate a sock on Sunday (X Rays confirm it) and he's been unable to keep food down for a day so they're going into to surgically remove it.

Poor guy, I hope he's OK. :(

i drove around for like an hour today looking for popeyes. after i gave up and ate somewhere else, i drive right by it on my way back to the highway. google maps is a bunch of bullshit :(

Update on the dog: they pulled a tube sock, an ankle sock and a pair of underwear from his stomach. He's now going overnight to an emergency room to make sure he's coming out of anestesia OK.

I already miss him and he's only been gone for a few hours :(.

i just came up on hella bullshit at the goodwill in Palo Alto. ridiculous, some of which include a double breasted Dior blazer and for my brother i picked him up a 49'ers varsity jacket, and APC rescues, for like $9 a piece. got heaps more cool random stuff too. good shopping day :)

some music gives me a sense of wonder

where i feel like im not satisfied at all doing what im doing

its hard to explain but i feel like it makes me want to go out into the world and enjoy it

it also makes me want to smoke weed

i wish i knew how to satisfy it

its hard to explain but i feel like it makes me want to go out into the world and enjoy it

i think i know what you mean, that's kinda how i felt about this song

IRHA9W-zExQ

well it was partially the music video, like it made me wanna go somewhere with big rolling green hills and run up and down them and lay in the sun and stuff or possibly live in a place like that for an extended period of time

the story behind the song/video is really sad too

stop listening to that song and go wank. the feeling will pass.

Update on the dog: they pulled a tube sock, an ankle sock and a pair of underwear from his stomach. He's now going overnight to an emergency room to make sure he's coming out of anestesia OK.

I already miss him and he's only been gone for a few hours :(.

Man, I would miss my dog a whole lot too.

I remember my dog was missing for about three days, there wasn't a moment where I didn't miss her. I couldn't imagine a household without a dog, i've lived with them my whole life. I'm gonna be fucking sad when my dog dies. :(

i just watched ichi the killer.

i feel mentally disturbed. when the horns came on during the final duel scene i thought quentin tarantino. holy shit fuck. what did i just see

-_- should i watch stranger Q?

the tongue scene was more vivid than oldboy and much more pointless

-_- should i watch stranger Q?

If it's the same as Visitor Q, go for it. I guarantee your expectations for it are so inflated you'll only be vaguely surprised by most of it.

Go the other way. Get a kick ass quality version of Casshern and watch it on an HD monitor or TV.

EDIT: SHIT. I should warn you, the movie is pointless if you can't watch it in extremely high quality. It was probably a much more incredible visual experience when I first saw it... Jesus, I think five years ago. But from what I recall, still worth it.