Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

haploid, man i wasn't talking about denim or anything. did you read what i wrote ? i don't care at all about what she's wearing, as long as it's fine looking. and i know she can't tell the difference between levis and iron heart, who can ?

what i was saying is that when you wear comfy clothing while you usually wear something else then you're less confident because the first impression is important and she'll think you live in a shit hole or only wear beater jeans and shoes which would mean you don't care much about your exterior appearance. and most women prefer mens that care about what they look like and all. you know that do you ?

edit:

amardeep: thanks

sam: yeah but imagine you're like at some random café and a dude wearing comfy clothes comes in, he's kinda hot but you can't really tell because his hoodie is oversized and his shoes are kinda dirty, he doesn't really like his clothes but wears it because he was lazy this morning. it would make a huge difference if he was wearing the clothes he likes (that you can change indeed) and are more flattering right ?

no shit!

seriously, wear some aa hoodie, a random pair of jeans and some beater shoes like vans or cons. then find an attractive women, preferably wearing a dress, makeup and all, and try to talk to her. if she answers, try to get her number. i'm sure even an expert in seduction or howerver they're called would find this challenge difficult.

but indeed if you're confident enough with who you are and all, it might work pretty much as usual, but i wouldn't bet too much money on it.

No offense, but that's pretty pathetic. When you see a beautiful woman you shouldn't be thinking "I wish I had more/better clothes". That displays a total lack of confidance on your part. A "hella dope fit" probably wouldn't make her talk to you either; leaving you $500+ in debt with nothing to show for yourself except a wardrobe full of stuff you won't really like in ten years.

But, like I said, not a personal attack.

yo, i agree with you for the most part about confidence shouldnt be found through clothing and i generally wouldnt be self-conscious of my clothing in most instances. However, i was dressed like a scrub (jorts?) and im 25 and a "professional" If anything, im gonna just not dress in streetwear to work. Get my grown man on.

haha, zubin that's where my friends and i go for coffee! i still haven't seen you around san jose yet.

sup sam

hit me up sometime and show me the fine city of filthpitas! On my lunch breaks i like to go for a walk inside of the great mall (4). Its been too cold and rainy to walk out on the trails. Come join me sometime!

julien, yeah of course it would make a difference but it's definitely not everything. but a boy who can dress himself properly make a girl say daaaaamn tho. makin me blush and shit.

zubin LOL when is your lunch typically? i wanna go eat at Sushi Factory in the asian part of McCarthy Ranch. i hear it's dope for cheap like $15 for as much sushi you can eat. Superfuture San Jose dinner? or you can roll like real milpitas natives and go to QCup on friday nights amongst the sea of vietnamese people and rice rockets. you also might get stabbed.

Sorry but I thought this was pretty funny

yo,

expensive sweaters + expensive denim = expensive mediocrity.

the price is justified by the quality.

these are all the things ive learned thanks to superdenim.

And citizen doesnt look bad. Thats just how vintage sweaters look with wear. His clothes fit how they should and arent too tight or baggy. I think dudes got a nice, comfortable everyday fit. Hell, im wearing that same fit more or less right now

Im stepping my clothes game up. I spend too much money on clothes to look like a middle-class high schooler

today is probably the best day of the year.

handed in a big ass essay this morning, got the jackson pollock box tee i bought off mrip in the mail, rented heavy rain, ate the best brisket sandwich you can get in toronto, and my pal with raptors season tickets with amazing seats invited me to the blazers game later tonight. the only way today could possibly get better is if a model blows me on the jumbotron or something. fuck yeah life.

the itunes radio at work tells me the last song was "feeder - high". and the tail end of the song sounded almost identical to south park's parody of the jonas brothers. hahaha.

a high schooler going on a huge tangent about self-confidence talking to ladies, who has bitched about not getting with the girls at his school, who are below him anyways, strikes me as odd. c'mon haploid, you know what Zub meant. If you see a gorgeous chick and are wearing say, laundry-day clothing, you're definitely going to hesitate if she's well put-together. You shouldn't rely on clothes, I'll absolutely agree with that. But like it or not people's first impressions are going to have a physical aspect.

(EDIT) I'm getting paid to browse too. VirtualNES has become my new best friend. SMB3 all day.

today is probably the best day of the year.

handed in a big ass essay this morning, got the jackson pollock box tee i bought off mrip in the mail, rented heavy rain, ate the best brisket sandwich you can get in toronto, and my pal with raptors season tickets with amazing seats invited me to the blazers game later tonight. the only way today could possibly get better is if a model blows me on the jumbotron or something. fuck yeah life.

Handing in big ass essays is one of the best feelings.

the itunes radio at work tells me the last song was "feeder - high". and the tail end of the song sounded almost identical to south park's parody of the jonas brothers. hahaha.

a high schooler going on a huge tangent about self-confidence talking to ladies, who has bitched about not getting with the girls at his school, who are below him anyways, strikes me as odd. c'mon haploid, you know what Zub meant. If you see a gorgeous chick and are wearing say, laundry-day clothing, you're definitely going to hesitate if she's well put-together. You shouldn't rely on clothes, I'll absolutely agree with that. But like it or not people's first impressions are going to have a physical aspect.

(EDIT) I'm getting paid to browse too. VirtualNES has become my new best friend. SMB3 all day.

annnd this was also before my morning coffee. Me without coffee= death

and on the topic of turning in massive essays: To this day, one of the best feelings that i can remember is handing in my final undergraduate essay. Its like i was literally not in my own skin.

LOL

Terry Richardson x The Jersey Shore Photoshoot

by L. Ruano, February 24, 2010

terry-richardson-the-jersey-shore-photoshoot.jpg

Having unexpectedly risen to the top of MTV’s television ratings, The Jersey Shore continues its march towards stardom with a new photoshoot done by Terry Richardson for Interview Magazine. Shown are some of the stars of the show, including Vinny, Pauly D, Ronnie, and Mike aka The Situation, all playfully posing for the renowned photographer.

So I'm watching the New Karate Kid trailer. I don't think the people making this movie is aware that Jackie Chan's character is a full grown man, and a scene where he beats up a bunch of kids who are obviously in middle school does not make him look like a kung fu master.

Also the original was cool because Ralph Macchio is learning about fighting from what appears to be an ordinary old man. In the new one the kid goes to train at a secret village filled with shaolin priests and shit. If he still can't win the tournament he's probably retarded.