Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Gah. I learned the hard way that the english version of Rakuten doesn't even come close to showing everything that is on the full Japanese site. I missed out on the sweater I've been looking for at half price. If anyone sees this sweater in a 48, and lets me know, I will be forever indebted.

g3_a.jpg

I'm so fucking sick of high-school conspiracy theorists jumping to "inform" you of whatever shit they saw on History Channel's "Nostradamus Effect". It's a fucking TV show; they spit doomsday shit because it gets viewers -and the more viewers, the more money they make from advertising. It's not concerned with being scientifically provable or even plausible. Jesus Christ.

1.5 pages single-spaced, 3 double-spaced left. I am out of things to talk about and I hate when this happens. Shitty paper alert.

Also, the smell of coffee is probably my favorite smell. It's late right now, but I can't wait to have a cup tomorrow and go see Shutter Island (with this paper, and the midterms of next week hanging over my head).

Can't wait til after Thursday and then I'm just back to normal schedule for a week and then Spring break after that.

I realize I am rambling but I totally campaign being an English major. I mean, I've read all the books for the classes so I should be alright for the midterms? Can't really study a novel like you can a textbook.

if you were poli sci you could just add footnotes^^

1.5 pages single-spaced, 3 double-spaced left. I am out of things to talk about and I hate when this happens. Shitty paper alert.

Also, the smell of coffee is probably my favorite smell. It's late right now, but I can't wait to have a cup tomorrow and go see Shutter Island (with this paper, and the midterms of next week hanging over my head).

Can't wait til after Thursday and then I'm just back to normal schedule for a week and then Spring break after that.

I realize I am rambling but I totally campaign being an English major. I mean, I've read all the books for the classes so I should be alright for the midterms? Can't really study a novel like you can a textbook.

god what we were thinking 1 half gallon of vodka and 2 fifths of crown royal 30 beers between 5 people and 2 girls. ive been puking all day to the point where my esophagus is near my tounge. didnt eat anything all day and anything i drink is immediately thrown back up. is this what dieing feels like?

god what we were thinking 1 half gallon of vodka and 2 fifths of crown royal 30 beers between 5 people and 2 girls. ive been puking all day to the point where my esophagus is near my tounge. didnt eat anything all day and anything i drink is immediately thrown back up. is this what dieing feels like?

the problem was, you weren't thinking. (3)

mixing clear and dark gets me everytime.

subway doesn't put meat on their sandwiches.

fuck them.

one time i tried to order the cold cut trio without the bolgna and they tried to charge me more for less.

wawa<3

oh yea, i'll probably be spamming this picture on superfuture.

67297438-2.png

if you were poli sci you could just add footnotes^^

They always make me use endnotes. If I am ever short by a couple pages on a paper and I think it's good/finished I just turn it in like that. Most professors dont really care too much as long as you take care of business.

and I take care of business.

Down 2 Advils, and chug a bottle of Pedialyte before you got to bed. It replaces your electrolytes/hydrates you, and is light on the stomach

I call it hangover helper, I never get headaches the next day unless I drink a totally stupid amount of booze