Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Shaun White is unreal though, no one even comes close to his airs

edit: while I'm on the topic of the Olympics, I love Lindsey Vonn...

i have yet to see a pic of this injury of hers. sounds like bullshit.

hahaha I kinda thought the same thing. They were doing a recap of all of the injuries she's had... and never missed a competition for... then she comes out and says how terribly the shin hurts instead of doing the usual "nah it's not bad." Looks like a way to up the drama. Not that it matters. Bish got GOLD.

Shaun white FUCKING PEOPLE UP. Damn. Best tricks with the highest air.

And while I'm at it, I wish Lindsey Jacobellis won a gold on boardcross (the girl who fell just before crossing the finish line last year). Yeah she fucked up trying to add some flair but girl stayed on top of the game to come back for redemption. Gotta respect the effort.

I've got 1986 pages worth of poker books on my desk right now. I've read most of it, and the one thing I've learned without a doubt so far, is that nothing is as important as experience hard earned through the loss of your money. It's also interesting that I was born in 1986.

I've got 1986 pages worth of poker books on my desk right now. I've read most of it, and the one thing I've learned without a doubt so far, is that nothing is as important as experience hard earned through the loss of your money. It's also interesting that I was born in 1986.

I'm not sure about this. I think the most important thing by far is patience, not being stubborn, and knowing at all times that you are playing for profit and not for "a good time", although the two are not mutually exclusive. I know some people who knew the fundamentals and start out consistently profitable from the moment they started playing seriously. I also lots of ppl who are just as competent who've been losing players for like 5-6 years.

^ya... the odds/percentages is the most important part of playing poker... There's some pretty good programs online that do some insane calculations for you. Play online until you have them all memorized :)

^^ im pretty sick of all commercials... :(

urghh, absolutely... after traveling and staying with buddies with DVR's forthe last month it's pretty depressing to be home and having to watch all the bs commercials. I can't believe people actually get paid to write some of that garbage

if you read the books correctly, u shouldn't be losing money, just make sure you're playing in the correct levels for your bankroll.

if you're playing online realize that variance is a bitch sometimes, you just need to not tilt and remember that if you maintain your A game even though you had some ridiculous bad beats you will still be a winning player over a large period of time, hence the reason why you should try multitabling, to maximize the number of hands you play per hour.

Never do questionable decisions because you're chasing someone who dogged you before or be emotional about the game and you're set if you know the basic concepts of +ev, pot odds, implied odds and have a decent brain to calculate some basic percentages.

Random thought #1

So I'm in class today and this girl that sits in the very back pronounces the word "checked" the same way a 7yr old kid would. The teacher asks her, "did you check your work?" and the girl replies, "yeah, i checked-did-ed". I tried my best not to laugh at this unfortunate situation, but come on. She is old enough to know not to add an extra "ed" sound(s) at the end of "ed" words. How is it that some people still manage to misspell or mispronounce words as simple as "checked"?

Random thought # 2

Am I the only one who feels/cares if they let down their teacher? If I fail a test, or don't make as highly as I usually do, I always feel like I've let down the teacher. I'm usually more worried about that than I am about the actual low test grade.

^ya... the odds/percentages is the most important part of playing poker... There's some pretty good programs online that do some insane calculations for you. Play online until you have them all memorized :)

urghh, absolutely... after traveling and staying with buddies with DVR's forthe last month it's pretty depressing to be home and having to watch all the bs commercials. I can't believe people actually get paid to write some of that garbage

I can agree odds and percentages are a big deal when you're playing limit poker online with a bunch of idiots. But for no limit, I'd much rather know my opponents inside and out, and be dealth 8-2 than have no idea and be dealt A-A. (I'm talking holdem strictly)

^^^edit: oh ya, for sure... I just never really get the opportunity to play with anyone I have a chance of getting to know so I have to live off odds. playing online sucks though... way too many idiots playing every single hand and getting lucky on the river, so annoying and it's really not how poker is suppose to be played but what can you do...

fuckin search is pissing me off... is there not a video games thread?!

I'm digging through old boxes at my parents storage and found this game/watch that I had when I was little. Still in great shape with the box and everything but I can't find any information on it online. The back of the watch is engraved with the year 1991...

any info? possible value? ect???

DSC_7113.jpg

DSC_7114.jpg

not a good song to listen to high as fuck in your car at night

QRplSvgx738

fuuuck i wish psychedelics were easier to find here

shrooms arent really hard to get, but theyre not like everywhere, and you gotta ask at the right time

and ive never seen any legit acid :(

Am I the only one who feels/cares if they let down their teacher? If I fail a test, or don't make as highly as I usually do, I always feel like I've let down the teacher. I'm usually more worried about that than I am about the actual low test grade.

I feel the same way. I feel like once I've established a standard of high grades, class participation, etc. for myself I need to meet that standard, and I feel bad if I'm not living up to that. I don't know if I would call it honor or what, just feel the need to live up to what I've been doing, and I know I'm capable of. Especially if it is a teacher I like and I'm friendly with, I feel like I'm failing them if I do poorly

sigh at everyone already getting into UCI...

sigh at everyone getting into college.. guess thats what happens when i don't apply for back-up schools.

sup community college :(

About AMBER LAMPS

The white guy was in the wrong if you watch the whole video, which I'm sure most of you have.

he removed himself from the situation by moving to the front of the bus, even though he had verbally assulted the guy. the younger man still threw the first punch and the older man had the right to defend himself.

About AMBER LAMPS

The white guy was in the wrong if you watch the whole video, which I'm sure most of you have.

MLBJnQ4l9t4

HAA!!

fucking street trash. this is why i don't fucks with the public transit, unless my car is stolen

people on the bus, "can i use your cell phone?"

"FUCK NO YOU CAN'T USE MY CELL PHONE"

fucking street trash. this is why i don't fucks with the public transit, unless my car is stolen

can't get enough of this shit... so funny, that movie is EVERYWHERE!!!

major lolz @ 2:13 as the old man bounces does the guy say "next time... I'll kick your ass"?!?

sit down son, you just got your assss kicked!