Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

what are you trying to say? education will make me feel guilty or privileged?

If you genuinely feel that you are not privileged as a white, middle-class male, you desperately need an education in the concepts of institutionalized racism and the power hierarchy. Unless you were joking around, you sound incredibly ignorant...

edit: you don't need a college class -- try picking up a book sometime.

you say "color has nothing to do with it." really? black guy certainly wasn't acting admirably in this situation but do you think he would be going around with such a chip on his shoulder if he were living in society without racial prejudices?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

4345916217_d65ff925c5_o.gif4345916217_d65ff925c5_o.gif4345916217_d65ff925c5_o.gif4345916217_d65ff925c5_o.gif4345916217_d65ff925c5_o.gif4345916217_d65ff925c5_o.gif4345916217_d65ff925c5_o.gif4345916217_d65ff925c5_o.gif4345916217_d65ff925c5_o.gif4345916217_d65ff925c5_o.gif

As a guy who studied the Civil Rights Movement for a few years of my life you pussies need to shut up. And I'll back Diamonds up. Why the fuck does he need to feel privileged? You can get as pseudo-sociological as you want, doesn't mean he'd actually feel the effects of being white.

i dunno. i'm not middle class... at least not literally. you might be misinterpreting who i am (because i'm on sufu) but i'm not going to start any shit about it. my family has never payed my way into anything. i'm only on sufu for my love of design. i'm not here because i'm B.A.L.L.E.R.

yes, i was partially joking around - pretty much everything i say is a little sarcastic or whatever. but honestly, i have never really noticed that i had anything to gain from being white. that is what we were talking about, right?

i am, however, guilty of not picking up books and i do feel guilty about that.

I was walking up to my apartment building and I hear the sound of breaking glass through an open window on the 4th floor followed by: "What the fuck is your problem you slut whore bitch?!"

People really make some interesting expletive combos when they're angry. It got me thinking of all the strange ones I've heard throughout my life.

Shit Dick

Shit Fuck

Fuck Shit

and not really a combo but humorous nonetheless, Penis Wrinkle.

I just want to note that it's been a long ass time since I encountered anyone getting into an argument like that. Definitely since moving away from Hamilton (with its unusually large sufu population). I feel like as a child I'd encounter quite often.

fucking oki-ni. They just got one of the Cabourn sweaters I've been lusting after forever, but the price is 50% higher than it was in Japan.

just got my second root canal

want to kill myself 4 times over

urghh, that bad? My dentist old me I needed one last January and I've managed to put to off over a year... hurts ever now and then but he said as long as I can bear the pair in won't get worse and I really don't feel like forking over the cash right now

damn that's no good...

I had a second dentist check it out since I moved and he told me the same thing?? Said the pain was from the nerve swelling and whenever I started to feel pain take a heavy dose of ibprofen a couple times a day for 2-3 days to make the swelling go down and I should be fine.

it's about time to lock down some dental insurance and get it fixed though

DMX gets asked if he is following the presidential race ( old I know but shit is funny)

Are you following the presidential race?

Not at all.

You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.

His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.

Barack?!

Barack.

What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.

Barack Obama?

Yeah.

What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.

You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.

I ain’t really paying much attention.

I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…

Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit"