Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Today after work a coworker and I decided to smoke, my guy wasn't picking up so he called someone he knew.

We go to the spot, and the guy lives in the exact same townhouse complex I lived in growing up till I was like 5.

I guess things do come full circle. I thought it was funny.

I haven't seen any, but you can feel free to ship me some fuego...

And the cheese or whatever for ma baybay.

Can do. We have fuego takis to survive an entire undead apocalypse over here. Just gotta know where to look.

I don't know how I'm gonna live next year if there aren't any takis in SF....SHIET.

I worry that i'm becoming an alcoholic pothead addicted to cigarettes through sheer boredom.

no school until next year and still can't find a decent full time job.

fuckk

to be fair, there are plenty of alcoholic potheads addicted to cigarettes that are gainfully employed.

Anyone else get hit by this wicked 24hour virus?

I spent from 10:00 last night till 8:30 this morning practically sleeping on my bathroom floor. And it seems many people I know are getting it

I was so sick I dint know whether I was coming or going

i downloaded it from the interwebbers

but i like how at the end of the movie the director just whips his dick out and slaps his whole audience in the face like [DaveChapelle]"Gotcha' bitch!"[/DaveChapelle] because all of the time you're thinking that you're on top of Jenny's condition and are watching the whole situation unfold