Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

definitely lived B a couple years ago with my guitar & piano

probably will live B again with this violin soon

feel like the only du that can't play any instrument

Violin is technically an arsehole to try and learn compared to guitar and piano too!

Personally I'd recommend getting a fair few initial lessons to at least get your technique fixed up. A lot of guys seem to think that they can learn it themselves and then get lessons for the 'important stuff', when in fact the opposite is the case. All the important stuff is the techniques and muscle memories you develop in your first year or so, if you fuck that stuff up you're going to have a nightmare improving in the long run, wheras if you get a good teacher and are prepared to put the hard graft in initially you'll progress a lot faster.

is anyone knowledgeable in european history? i gotta answer a short answer question and i don't really go to class. anyone helps gets samsikle +rep!

short answer: Explain the main changes/differences in government, society, economy between Europe of the Roman times, and Europe in the 800's and 900's.

plz halp!

someone correct me if this is wrong, but i'll try. my post-roman european history is a lot better

government:

roman, republic and emperors, triumvirates, basically more equality in the government--->800s 900s, absolutism and monarchy, divine right

society/economy:

roman, more bureaucratic classes and paid officials, larger trade across europe (economy?) obvious cultural differences (polytheism vs monotheism, no orgies and parties and gladiatorial battles, etc.) europe: centered around the church, serfdom (economy? rough fuedal structure:king, barons/lords, knights, peasants. king pays tithe to church. money flows up towards the top and protection flows down.) isolated areas, centered around a single village or castle, compared to huge roman empire

hope that helps!

Yo I mentioned this shit in the waywt thread briefly (cause dudes is out to ban me again) but I'm watching this dumb canuck play the part of a vagrant in the streets of vancouver, and then this dude up and decides to do crack on video 5. fucking STOOPS. I think he does heroin in video 6.

http://hypebeast.com/2010/02/streets-plenty-vancouvers-downtown-homeless/

^fuckkkkk i have like multiple parties of friends that are supposed to be flying in thursdayyyyyyyy

oh man i will be pissed if this happens.

Yo I mentioned this shit in the waywt thread briefly (cause dudes is out to ban me again) but I'm watching this dumb canuck play the part of a vagrant in the streets of vancouver, and then this dude up and decides to do crack on video 5. fucking STOOPS. I think he does heroin in video 6.

http://hypebeast.com/2010/02/streets-plenty-vancouvers-downtown-homeless/

Yeah. He does. Get what he finds out.

CRACK AND HEROIN ARE SHITTY

good documentary.

is anyone knowledgeable in european history? i gotta answer a short answer question and i don't really go to class. anyone helps gets samsikle +rep!

short answer: Explain the main changes/differences in government, society, economy between Europe of the Roman times, and Europe in the 800's and 900's.

plz halp!

yo i've got a 500+ pages pdf about the history of economico social facts from -500 000 to today and there's like... 3 pages on Europe in the 9th and 10th century.

from what i remember, the invasions divided the power, slavery ceased to exist (thnx to catholic church) and got replaced by "servage". trade became local, people left cities, population even decreased, and overally there was a sort of general forgetting of technology hence GDP/head plunged.

there's gotta be a bit more, but who would like to study that. i hope they teach you about what happened in asia and middle east at that time, because that's a cool period of time for those parts of the world.

random thought: why didn't i study history again....

his brothers all like "no dont do heroin you fuckin retard"

but he doesnt care about him smoking crack?

I think there's a fine line between crack and heroin. I know people who've smoked crack once...I don't know many people who have done heroin once :(

I can tell it's gonna be one of "those" weeks.

Same, my week has actually been going pretty good so far...I can just feel the storm brewing in the distance.

I have jury duty thursday, and its supposed to snow. I have a feeling that is when shit will start hitting the fan.

I wish chatroulette.com had less cock and more titties. I don't see why people want to jackoff in front of the interwebs.

it's because when you see titties they're there for like 3 seconds and then they go away so these guys don't wanna waste time, yknow? they're just like the boyscouts, except they're prepared to wack off instead of build a fire or lean-to.