Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

doing heroin for the first time for a documentary is fucking next level. i've seen some dumb shit before, but that is easily top 3 of all time.

hahaha i just watched this last night. it reeked of upper middle class white privilege but that and the crack smoking scene were raw life

a coworker and i were just outside have a smoke (we're the only 2 smokers) after lunch, our boss comes running outside, bitches at us says we take too many smoke breaks, threatens to fire us, gives us an ultimatum, and now we're allowed 2 per day. i love my job

before i quit my last job, i'd take a smoke break every hour on the hour, sometimes more. last summer, i was up to half a pack in an eight hour shift

i dont ever say good bye, ill say 'see ya' or talk to you later, but never good bye. i had an uncle who used to say never say good bye cause good bye means ill never see you again so say see you soon its better.

I don't say goodbye either, for those same reasons.

But when you have someone who doesn't greet you (or a new person they're introduced to, or even acknowledge that someone is saying "bye," means they're a fuckin bitch.

BTW, shes a fuckin bitch.

some guy at school gave me a little thing of bubbles and i brought them to work so now i'm blowing bubbles here. this is more entertaining than one would imagine.

What's even better is watching people slide around on the soapy floor :)

Ugh, that reminds me:

so one of my dogs is on her period right now, so we have her wearing a diaper to avoid her iron-y red pussy juice from getting all over our beds and sofas.

My sister and I were changing her diaper together, and I told my sis to lift her legs up so I could slip the diaper under my dog's ass. Sister is kinda retarded and lifted the dog's legs up all fast and near our faces, and we got a face full of an enlarged and bulbous rosebud. Yeah, that what it looks like.

Fuck we couldn't stop laughing.

some guy at school gave me a little thing of bubbles and i brought them to work so now i'm blowing bubbles here. this is more entertaining than one would imagine.

smoke a bowl and when you exhale, blow a bubble then watch it float down and pop, releasing the smoke inside it. surprisingly satisfying activity