Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

tetris saved my life

#1, i'm gonna do this song again.

#2, i'm gonna do this song again all the way up your ass.

and #3, i'm gonna fuck your ass up like in a Car Crash

and #4, i'm gonna fuck you up like a goddamn accident.

and #5, JESUS IS THE ANSWER.

wow. the nastiest shit happened today at work. like the equivalent of someone smearing shit on bathroom walls.

this girl tries on a pair of pants, she comes out doesn't fit her, whatever. she leaves the pair in the fitting room. i go in to hang them back up. i grab the pants by the waistband and i feel something wet on my thumb. i look at it. i'm so fucking floored, it was blood on my hands. this bitch either had a nosebleed real fast or ragged on the fucking pants. i drop the pants and go to wash my hands and i'm freaking out at how disgusting this situation just was.

my coworker comes back from throwing out the trash and i tell him what happened and he cleans the blood off the floor which she tried to like rub in/smear away. i washed my hands like three times and my coworker goes, "dude it's just blood." and i'm like wtf!, "it's fucking pussy blood and it ain't mine!"

SO PISSED. SO GROSSED OUT. shoulda grabbed the bitch by her hair and made her clean it.

saw some dude riding a unicycle down a hill in the rain today

what the fuck

Some kid rides a unicycle to class.

Transferring to a school where I live on campus has only served to confirm that I hate most people. Living on an all guys floor sucks, bathrooms are gross.

Oh and I think someone slept in my fucking bed while I was home this weekend.

my room mate was this sikh kid named Harmon, and he didn't drink or like girls or people or loud music or music of any kind or crowds. Until I moved out, my parents were the parents who didn't let me drink or stay out late.

So our cruel university puts me and this kid together like some sort of tragic odd couple. Him, sitting alone in the corner playing NHL 2005, and me with 25 people crammed into a tiny little dorm room, drinking until 3 AM.

Harmon never threw out his newspapers, so there was always a huge pile of old newspapers on his side of the room. When he was gone and people slept over, i would spread his collection of old newspapers over his sheets to keep them fresh for when he got back.

oh yeah, also this kid my friends got high with was a little weird, and we all called him squirrely matt. one night my friends packed a huge bong with salvia and told him it was weed and he had a huge panic attack, and then someone pissed in his shampoo and he used that shit for MONTHS

oh yeah, also this kid my friends got high with was a little weird, and we all called him squirrely matt. one night my friends packed a huge bong with salvia and told him it was weed and he had a huge panic attack, and then someone pissed in his shampoo and he used that shit for MONTHS

lol @ shampoo story, but the salvia bit is fucked up. I tried salvia once, and I'll never do that shit ever again.

how old is too old to be taking music lessons?

i want to learn to play the violin but feel like it's a little late to just jump into that, along with the fact that school takes a lot of my time so I'd only be able to take lessons maybe once a week

i want to learn to play the violin but feel like it's a little late to just jump into that, along with the fact that school takes a lot of my time so I'd only be able to take lessons maybe once a week

i'm mid 20s and started taking guitar lessons last year. i've caught on pretty fast but i also played a couple instruments back in the day. just try to practice every day, even if it's only for 10 minutes or so.

i dont think the teachers would care how old you are, as long as theyre getting paid, right? and once a week is sufficient as long as you practice in between lessons, thats how i learned piano and guitar