Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

could be very biased ...

any med around ? i've been coughing for like a month now, and it's annoying to sleep and people don't want to be around me too much anymore. i'm not coughing blood yet. am i going to see this new decade ?

i should go to the doctor but i'm a bit lazy.

thought id share a random thought from one of the guys that works at a good friends local pizza shop

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1_14VFCUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1_14VFCUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

today is my birthday. i had decided that for my present to myself, i was going to buy a toj MTM oxford. then my girlfriend got me an appointment to design a custom shirt at this place called 20 peacocks

since the TOJ shirt is more casual, if i design the 20 peacocks shirt to be more dressy/formal, is that still kosher, so i wont be overshadowing her gift?

Studying for finals is way easier if you don't do it.

Also, for some reason my browser can't open the last page of this thread, so unless this post pushes it over, I will never actually be able to see it myself. Shits weird. I'm posting this while looking at the first page

this thread's been driving me nuts i can't check things on the previous page. oh well.

totally had a blast tonight hanging out with one of my best friends whom i haven't seen for a while since we were both busy from school and stuff. and i made better friends with someone i've known for a while but never had the chance to really get to know her. successful evening :)

One of my dogs always follows me to the same room that I'm in, so he's like 3 feet away right now, and I just can't stop farting. I'm farting into the cushion of my sofa, so he most likely isn't smelling it, but these are the loud farts. I see him lift his head in shock when I let it loose. He's trying to sleep.

Sorry boy.

today, i found a brand new, sealed in box snuggie in the middle of the road

i think it's the universe's way of telling me that i'm destined for great things

i placed an order for snuggies last night

a disaster

a real shady operation

i ordered one set of two snuggies, opted for the $5 upgrade to the thicker fleece (and two free booklights), plus qualified for the buy one/get one-----sounds like a good deal right?

well, no. somehow it added up to $60 plus $30 shipping

you only get the final total after your order is placed

customer service is some other shady website called "customerservice.com" or somesuch and it would not recognize my order number (conveniently)

so i closed out that credit card to prevent them from charging it

BEWARE!

(will have to cop snuggie in middle of road)

snuggies stink quite a bit after a while, not from the person wearing it... just the material.

did you fuck

http://thesnuggiesutra.com/

i haven't slept all night and am leaving to get donuts and coffee what the hell

horrible insomnia

:(

but the donuts will be delicious