Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My prof thinks im being dishonest when i sent my assignment thru email and she didn't recieve. Is there anyway i can prove that i sent the assignment thru emal?

I still thankfully have the orig email in my sent folder how do i do this thru hotmail?

Show your prof as screen shot?

As far as I know, find the e-mail in the sent mail folder then just forward it to her. Might want to forward it to yourself to test it. If she thinks you just forged the forward (very easy to do) show her the sent mail folder yourself.

GET HERE MAILMAN! You normally deliver packages at 8am, 10am, or 4pm. I WANT THAT DELIVERY.

good looking out sufu, i sent her the forwarded email of my sent message and she said it looks like the attachments were added later...bitch thinks im lying.

sent her the ss...she better grade the assignment without any animosity lol

Show her the FULL header/full message. If you do that on gmail it shows all the details including what was attached etc and what time it was sent. No way to dispute that shit.

My rates are higher than other males because I'm straight, but at a premium, with lots of references. My rate is about equivalent to an acceptable girl, providing the girlfriend experience for one night. The service you ask doesn't matter, regardless. We charge for time, and if you want the gf experience, that's what you getting. You might have to pay more, depending, but four grand for a good whore is about right.

i love when its cold! when its hott you can get butt naked and still feel hott but hwen its cold u can just put on a bunch of clothes look steezy and stay warm a<3 i love long coats. but then i'll have to explain to people im not fomr the matrix.+ colder weather makes u paler and makes u grow facial hair!

I really really could use a new yoyo. I've been throwing a Yoyojam Legacy for like 2 months and there is a crack where the axel meets the plastic causing it to vibrate and make a weird noise. But I'm saving up for christmas presents for my family, studio gear, an MA-1 and some springtime sneakers (listed by priority) so I'm gonna have to budget a bunch :(

Think about what the mall-metal kids go through in this type of weather... Band tee shirt, jeans, sneakers. "If you wear a jacket you're a pussy" kinda shit.