Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Any anti allergy medicine with a histamine blocker will help immensly. After Bite sticks are great, really like Benadryl in a stick with some lotion to soothe the bite

Just pop back a Benadryl or 2 and it ( most of the swelling) should be gone right quick, calamine lotion to soothe it afterwords works well too

i'm in vietnam for like 2 weeks and last night i couldnt sleep because of all this buzzing in my ear and i woke up at 4 am to find i had like 8 bites on just my right arm. i spent like an hour killing all these buggers out of rage. musta killed at least 20.

thanks for the tips. will ask around for benadryl or claritin

i procrastinate too much. i just have no motivation to do busy work until the last minute. shit sucks.

also wish my teacher would grade tests faster, want to see my scores of reading and taking notes + lecture notes versus just reading + lecture notes

Yeah I did switch my comment to a WAYWT. However it had nothing to do with seeing someone else get negative Rep. I prob agreed with the statement and laughed. Who are you the edit police? Get the fuck outta here.

Edit: Skinny Jeans and Big Ass Shoes are still Doo Doo! Happy now?;)

cant neg must spread. someone help

i procrastinate too much. i just have no motivation to do busy work until the last minute. shit sucks.

also wish my teacher would grade tests faster, want to see my scores of reading and taking notes + lecture notes versus just reading + lecture notes

same here. I have a somewhat easy final tomorrow and could be studying for other exams, but im just taking my time with this one and taking too many breaks lol.

i thought diamonds was 2.2. maybe a little older.

oh shit wait. diamonds is 22? you're older than me? what is going on. i coulda sworn you were at most in high school.

IM IN HIGH SCHOOL???????

So then the charges should be dropped, because the girls in high school were just being molested by a guy in high school......................

WHOT

i need to dump my old clothes off at buffalo exchange

LOL, i walked a few miles to bart, walked a mile to the buffalo exchange, and then found out i wasnt old enough to sell my clothes...

my bad

^isn't he that du from 500 days of summer? i want to say good taste. the k-beezies i've been talking to are all on that twilight new moon hype. hella depressing.

after listening to stankonia for the billionth time and after jebeebus i wrote a rap for my second most favorite person sufu, mr. edmonito. except no way to record it. will happen some day.

oh yeah thanks to everybody for the mosquito tips. didn't find no local or chinese medicine, but the anti-histamine tip worked fantastically. they only itch if I touch them now. thanks a bunch

Heard a story the other day about a girl who messed her face up after falling off of a bike because she accidentally hit the front brake... She claims that if she was riding a fixed gear she wouldn't have had brakes and therefore wouldn't have messed her face up. She's also a pseudonazivegan.

Just when I thought there was still hope for my generation :(