Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^now you need to work out what is causing that and make it happen every day.

Downloading UFC again through my phone, not enough people seeding though so I'm only getting 75kB/s

Arguing on the internet with a female bodybuilder/dominatrix about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the role of women in the sport.

i love how you (landocal) agreed with user name's post, saw that he got neg repped, then edited your post to a waywt. (0)

Yeah I did switch my comment to a WAYWT. However it had nothing to do with seeing someone else get negative Rep. I prob agreed with the statement and laughed. Who are you the edit police? Get the fuck outta here.

Edit: Skinny Jeans and Big Ass Shoes are still Doo Doo! Happy now?;)

i went into a sale thinki could spend a certain amount of money and ended up dubing it.

on the ride there we were smoking in the car and my friend was driving and smoking and i was lighting the pipe...ayo all of a sudden we see a car pull up and a man wave his finger at us and and we sped up (the driver didn't see) i get a glimpse of his army uniform as we drive past. My friend then ended up wanting to see so he slowed down and let the guys go past us, as they do the driver flashed his badge and started showing us and moving it back and forth i thought he was ordering us to pull over and i got scared as fuckkk. But they just sped away...

and i was literally staring at some girl today in line for like a good whole 8 seconds which is seems like a long time when you're making direct eye contact with a random person...i was high...again and realized how long i was staring and gave the wut up head nod and she looked away. she was cute toooo.

and i was literally staring at some girl today in line for like a good whole 8 seconds which is seems like a long time when you're making direct eye contact with a random person...i was high...again and realized how long i was staring and gave the wut up head nod and she looked away. she was cute toooo.

Haha, the wut up nod

what do you do for mosquito bites? I got bit like 14, 15 times and I'm going crazy. I've tried washing with soap, vinegar, and mool pas (water pas? I dunno what this is in english). don't work. i've read something about scratching the surrounding area really hard with a brush or exposing to hot water releases anti-histamines or something, but it seems like it just itches more.

i'm tired but i don't think i'd be able to fall asleep. probably just end up rolling around in bed. hmmmph.

i have been getting this since the past 8 weeks. i end up falling asleep at 3am when i've got to wake up by 7.40am to be in time for school .

what do you do for mosquito bites? I got bit like 14, 15 times and I'm going crazy. I've tried washing with soap, vinegar, and mool pas (water pas? I dunno what this is in english). don't work. i've read something about scratching the surrounding area really hard with a brush or exposing to hot water releases anti-histamines or something, but it seems like it just itches more.

Take an allergy pill like Clarityn, when I had some insect bites last this completely stopped them itching.

You're in a south asian country right? The locals should have some oil or salve for mosquito bites. I know I get raped everytime I go back to asia and that usually helps.