Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hahaha fuck im like still blazed

my friend is so fucking funny when hes high

he like sings his answers and just starts yelling for no reason then asks somebody why im laughing

also i got free weed which was pretty cool

hate people who act like this when they're high. i've always preferred to chill / eat / play ball / listen to music / have stimulating conversation.

i just jogged 13 km on my treadmill while watching cripple avengers and barely looked at my calorie count.

from now on, no more downloading crappy recent action movies to watch while jogging which makes me start calculating in my head how many calories i burn in 100 minutes at different speeds and how many grams of fat i burn in a week.

just unzipped kid with golden arms in preparation for second part of my jog.

is it bad party etiquette to just pay 5 smoke up and leave with your friends, if the party was lame as hell?

if the parties lame as hell then they kind of have it coming..

but i vote its bad party etiquette to buy a smoke out in the first place. this is ALWAYS happening to me. unless the person supplying is a dealer (and thus a business transaction for him), he bought the weed for him to smoke, not to sell. throwing down a few bills to get in on a blunt is not enough compensation considering the guy now has less weed, thus has to reup sooner (a potentially very risky process), which the guys butting in on the blunt didnt have to spend the time/energy/money on transportation to get the weed in the first place. in addition, with the added participants the guy who supplied the weed (along with everyone else) will likely not even end up stoned/as stoned, and the 5 buck contribution in the guys pocket stands a better chance of franticly going towards munchies and drinks afterward instead of being contributed to the next sack as the initial trade implies..

in short- if you dont have the resources to smoke yourself out accept responsibility and dont smoke.

with that said, if youre a dear friend and in need for whatever reason thats much different/more acceptable than just some bored partygoer

*edit- also, if its just offered to you freely, never turn down the opportunity. party foul indeed

hate people who act like this when they're high. i've always preferred to chill / eat / play ball / listen to music / have stimulating conversation.

You cannot have stimulating conversation while high. While you may think you're on that Einstein tip, you really just sound like Cartman

You cannot have stimulating conversation while high. While you may think you're on that Einstein tip, you really just sound like Cartman

i have stimulating conversations. about water tension, social classes, the polarity of water molecules, etc. it gets pretty intense.

in fact, i'm having an awesome discussion about cephalopods right now. and how they have huge eyes but they work like pinhole cameras so imagine how their vision is like.

or how nautilus propel themselves through water.

or why anchors are shaped the way they are.

but sometimes, answers need to be sung.

i have stimulating conversations. about water tension, social classes, the polarity of water molecules, etc. it gets pretty intense.

in fact, i'm having an awesome discussion about cephalopods right now. and how they have huge eyes but they work like pinhole cameras so imagine how their vision is like.

or how nautilus propel themselves through water.

or why anchors are shaped the way they are.

but sometimes, answers need to be sung.

Maybe I just have experiences with previous-level stoners who become conspiracy theorists/assholes

if the parties lame as hell then they kind of have it coming..

but i vote its bad party etiquette to buy a smoke out in the first place. this is ALWAYS happening to me. unless the person supplying is a dealer (and thus a business transaction for him), he bought the weed for him to smoke, not to sell. throwing down a few bills to get in on a blunt is not enough compensation considering the guy now has less weed, thus has to reup sooner (a potentially very risky process), which the guys butting in on the blunt didnt have to spend the time/energy/money on transportation to get the weed in the first place. in addition, with the added participants the guy who supplied the weed (along with everyone else) will likely not even end up stoned/as stoned, and the 5 buck contribution in the guys pocket stands a better chance of franticly going towards munchies and drinks afterward instead of being contributed to the next sack as the initial trade implies..

in short- if you dont have the resources to smoke yourself out accept responsibility and dont smoke.

with that said, if youre a dear friend and in need for whatever reason thats much different/more acceptable than just some bored partygoer

*edit- also, if its just offered to you freely, never turn down the opportunity. party foul indeed

--wisdom--

Its the potassium content that bananas have. However, I dont know from there. I dont exactly know how does potassium reduce cramps.

On a side note, i just ran a cross country race. I'm getting my braces off after 3 years of torture of them in 2 weeks. Level of excitedness is unimagineable.

Potassium is in your muscle cells and Sodium outside. If you are sweating the balance between both can be out of order and calcium will be transported in the cells. It might be a neuro-transmitter, too but not the way potassium is working ->cramp.

If you want to prevent this function you need magnesium (=antagonist to calcium dumping)

pH of your blood (linked with your breath), level of stretching and somemore facts are influences for cramps

i actually know someone who doesnt like cheese in any way, shape or form.

true stroy.

branesplode. how the FUCK could someone not like any kind of cheese, on anything, in any preparation?????

You talkin about me? I can't STAND cheese, in any preparation. I can tolerate mild ones (mozzarella, provolone, etc) but if given the choice I will always opt out of the solid-rotten-milk products. Cheese is straight nast.

i love it when i can see the pyrénées mountains from my window on a sunny dull hangover sunday.

well it's still a dull sunday but it's cool nonetheless.

img5769.jpg