Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Wedding of a good friend went down this weekend. Lots of good friends came to town. Up the better part of the night yesterday after the rehearsal. I got home at about 3am this morning with one of the bridesmaids, we went to sleep around 4ish much to our mutual dismay. I am now drinking coffee and getting myself ready for a 12hr shift on my new cab driver job.

The thoughts of the hour we spent before sleep will keep a smile on my face until i get home tonight.

the pixies

worth seeing live these days

yeah or nah

ALWAYS! I saw them once pre-breakup (when I was an awkward pre-pubescent child) and they did their whole setlist from beginning to end without stopping or announcing any song names or anything. They fucking rock.

ive been hella busy recently like not home at all in the last couple of days, and i started doing the dishes. at the bottom of teh dishes was some sour cream that had rotted, and that is easily one of the most disgusting smells i have ever had the displeasure of smelling. ive never come so close to vomiting from just a smell.

the pixies

worth seeing live these days

yeah or nah

I hope so. Got tickets to see them in november. I never know if I should be happy or sad that the only reason I can see some of my fav bands perform live is because they need money more than they hate each other. Like if I loved the Police I knew I'd be fucked because Sting has money out of his ass for the next 10 lifetimes.

Also super late pass on this but damn Man Vs Wild is super entertaining. I don't even really care if a lot of stuff is not as real as they make it as long as the urine drinking is not faked.

ive been hella busy recently like not home at all in the last couple of days, and i started doing the dishes. at the bottom of teh dishes was some sour cream that had rotted, and that is easily one of the most disgusting smells i have ever had the displeasure of smelling. ive never come so close to vomiting from just a smell.

ugh. for me it's the smell of rotten oranges always. like when i was like 16 i worked at jamba juice, on my last day there i had to throw out a heap of oranges that were rotten and i was gagging like crazy. i wanted to throw up but i didn't eat anything that day.