Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

only 130 lbs too. buying a new bed frame today too. maybe a new mattress. who can vouch for tempur-pedic mattresses comfiness? sleepin on a fluffly cloud/cake or what?

friend of mine had tempurpedic and i passed out many a time on that loaf of mattress heaven.

also i'm glad milspex is back i couldn't figure out which forum he was posting on and i still like his waywt's a lot

the only person who could really make BDUs look good

yeah might have that southern joint on it hmm

I dont eat sea food so scrimmmpppsss and grits wouldnt hold without me throwing up and being fatally sick afterwards lol

thats how all my southern family say shrimps - schrimpsssss lol

Last night i got supaman highhh. And two grls that had thier boyfriends present were pretty much all over me. It would have been fckin awkard if i wasn't so crossfaded. To add to that it was a ex-co workers bday party and i hooked up with her previously and she kept on letting everyone know throughout the night, while the boyfriend was in the back. I don't really know whats her problem, idk if her boyfriend even knows already...

why do so many people not eat seafood? fish is one of god's greatest gifts to the edible world.

according to wild pacific on discovery, in 40 years seafood will be off the menu due to overfishing. thats sad