Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

:( i'm so hungry someone please please give me a cheap and quick and easy recipe that requires little ingredients. :( (sounds impossible but cmon)

i hate tortillas, cheese, and.... avacados. and some other stuff

:( i'm so hungry someone please please give me a cheap and quick and easy recipe that requires little ingredients. :( (sounds impossible but cmon)

i hate tortillas, cheese, and.... avacados. and some other stuff

HOW CAN YOU HATE TORTILLAS?

There are all different kinds.

It's like saying you hate bread.

One of my boys tried to tell me he "doesn't like tacos." I about killed him. It's like saying you don't like sandwiches.

Not liking a food is one thing. Not liking a FORMAT of food is ridiculous.

Wont that shit look weird when you're pale with orange legs?

the rest of my body is fairly tan. I just wear jeans alot. My face is the odd ball out, almost porcelain white(sunscreen concept) at this point. Did realize how white it was till a girl said something about it the other day.

And modern tanners when used right, tend to not look fake.

I'm starting to understand how people can turn into alcoholics and not just binge drinkers..

to me you start to understanding it when you become one yourself. if you wake up to alcohol to make the hangover easier to pass and order vodka at 3pm at the bar thinking it's normal chances are you are becoming one.

I FUCKING HATE YOU THERELETIVITY. and FUCK YOU BILLYKIRK
Dear HBlack,

You have received an infraction at superfuture.

Reason: not appropriate for this forum

-------

this post is not supertrash, and this post constitutes post stalking, harrassment.

if you do so again you will be banned

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://superfuture.com/showthread.php?p=1850857

quote:

thats weird as hell man

All the best,

superfuture

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

lol

billy kirk pays superfuture spays you
wtf is all this billykirk drama. time for a good old fashioned sit-in. infractions for everybody.

apparently it is against forum policy to state: "I really hope you work for Billykirk"....mods deleted the post. I dont get what the big point was behind that post or really anyone elses.

The billykirk thread is goddamned ridiculous. When its just one person posting 10 pages of a companies wares, either that person needs a new hobby or they are blatantly marketing for the company and not giving sufu its cut. IM LOOKIN AFTER MY SITE MODS. WHATCHU DOING?

HOW CAN YOU HATE TORTILLAS?

There are all different kinds.

It's like saying you hate bread.

One of my boys tried to tell me he "doesn't like tacos." I about killed him. It's like saying you don't like sandwiches.

Not liking a food is one thing. Not liking a FORMAT of food is ridiculous.

oh SHIIIITTT i meant to say "i have"

holy fuck :(

anyway yeah i went to in n out. bf was being ridiculous and whatnot. good grief

I stayed up until 3 am to watch the core... Total waste of my time, such a shitty movie..

In other news, supposedly there's going to be a device released that lets the iphone and itouch be seen on a projector.. Mili Pro is the device name.. Sounds cool, but I doubt it'll sell.

i wonder what alice is gonna be like with burton..

anne hataway's gonna be alice. i find it ri-di-cu-lous. not a fan at all...

also that character looks way like depp in charlie and the chocolate factory

3665345196_52f9bac58b.jpg

3664540867_5afe061f53.jpg

anne hathaway is going to be the white queen, alice is played by mia wasikowska? dam depp looks straight up like elijah wood in that pic