Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

How do I describe this girl? I could say she's hella cute but it's more than that. She's sort of... bouncy? gutsy? maybe fiery. It's not just her personality either. She has absolutely beautiful hair, long and tousled. It matches her though, the way it falls, it's not flat but full of spirit and energy.

The way she holds herself, you know she's down to do just about anything. I guess I see a lot of the same traits in her that I try to show in everyday life. She can do anything and she does it with a little flair. Just the other day, she was leaning out my window to give me a kiss when we were stopped. I've never even thought of anybody doing that but it was the most adorable thing I'd ever seen.

Even though she smokes... I feel weird saying it but I like it... The smell of it mixes with her scent and it's amazing.

what do you do with writing like this?

Guest bambam
what do you do with writing like this?

that last line i know what you mean. there's this chick i have a class with who has that nice girly perfume smell but also smells like weed/cigarettes and/or coffee and its actually dope as fuck

do you clean your tongue with caustic drain cleaner or something?

no, i clean my tongue with nuclear acid, would explain my impaired taste buds.

yeah, today was my first time having it, Prof. i thought that was implied in my first statement.

Billy :D.. Good stuff man. You're real good I must say.. Pissed me off the first couple games lol

edit: Anyone who plays Bomberman and who owns a PS3, please download the online full version plz =)

Guest bambam

i was talking to my friend about my history exam and he just made me realize that the cold war was totally like those looney tunes episodes where the characters try to one-up each other constantly, even though they could have fucked eachother up from the get-go, eventually lowering their weapons to the ground slowly thinking that the other is trying to play a trick on them

Minnesota woman gets busted for downloading 24 songs and is fined $1.9 million.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/18/minnesota.music.download.fine/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

How the fuck do you get busted for downloading 24 songs? wtf...

it's justified because of this

Thomas-Rasset downloaded work by artists such as No Doubt, Linkin Park, Gloria Estefan

i should stop going out to eat everyday and chasing it with alcohol and booze.

I should just buy more clothes. i havent really bought anything since winter. the only thing i bought this summer was a pair of repettos.

I really want that cloak vest that Yoh5 is selling.

I wish allison didnt sign with nous models she needs to hit up nyc modeling agency n find somethiin better.

it would be really nice if only 3 seasons existed winter spring and fall.

it would be really nice if only 3 seasons existed winter spring and fall.

i agree. i'm not a big fan of summer.

i totally love these false eyelashes i bought today. make my eyes look ridiculous

i had like four drinks tonight and i'm not as affected as i should be. raising my alcohol tolerance is becoming expensive.

blah blah blah

pretty much. a whole primary school was closed in my city, 10-ish pupils sent to hospital because they were all ill but now they're safe.

i'm back guys, greece was wild, the dutch were wilder, damn dutch girls are beautiful. now i need to work as much as i can so i can spend it all in new york.

dutch girls are fuckin smokinnnnnnnnnnnn

anyway, just got to work and cannot wait to leave and go home and play resident evil 4. thank god i only have a halfday today

i went to grad night at disneyland last night. i planned to smoke a cigarette, so i asked a girl in a store where the "smoking section" was.

she tells me its around the corner, in an alley.

so i walk to said alley, and light up. After about, I'd say, 3 puffs. a guy in a white shirt w/ a badge and a ridiculous hat comes to me and tells me to get up, and proceeds to flash a light in my eye. i stepped back and wobbled a little bit (drunk), and he asked me what i was on, why i was so sweaty (came back from dance floor) and tells me to empty out my pockets. i obviously have nothing on me, and insists that i was more than just cigarettes, because my pupils are huge?. at this point, idk what i can do to get him to realize that i actually AM sober and that i only have cigarettes on me.

i feel like he gets fed up with the fact that im doing nothing wrong, and takes my cigarettes and lighter because its a "non-smoking event"

free to go :\