Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was googling hyundai equus today cause i saw one near my house today, and second hit down, in the comments section, i think i found dismalfuture under 'drew.'

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/04/08/new-york-checking-out-the-hyundai-equus-in-person/

no creep.

lol. the equus is getting big here and all the company executives are driving them nowadays. they look much better than the previous models, despite the obvious lexus inspired designs.

remind you this is korea. at least the designers from kia motors stepped up a bit but still several steps behind german and japanese engineers.

lol. the equus is getting big here and all the company executives are driving them nowadays. they look much better than the previous models, despite the obvious lexus inspired designs.

remind you this is korea. at least the designers from kia motors stepped up a bit but still several steps behind german and japanese engineers.

yeah i feel you on that tip. they do look pretty nice, but i'd much rather cop something fucking exotic for the price.

btw thank you i had fun at coex today 형 :).

CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT TUESDAY. Exams over, holidays for weeks, local bar 2-for-1 all night long.

IT WAS NOW LUNCH TIME AND THEY WERE all sitting under the double

green fly of the dining tent pretending that nothing had happened. ;)

you have to believe me,

i was enjoying a cig at the end of the day yesterday on the patio of my apt, i was just looking around at the trees and moon and shit

a couple times i peeked into some of the windows of the apt building across the street and this one guy i guess i looked at him too many times and he starts FREAKING OUT and ducks onto the floor

then gets up very slowly

his face

pressed against the corner of the window, gripping his cell phone hard and just staring at me like i was the end of the world, like i was going to go in there and shoot up my roomates

whole night i thought there was going to be some police knocking at my door just for some paranoid neighbor

i was enjoying a cig at the end of the day yesterday on the patio of my apt, i was just looking around at the trees and moon and shit

a couple times i peeked into some of the windows of the apt building across the street and this one guy i guess i looked at him too many times and he starts FREAKING OUT and ducks onto the floor

then gets up very slowly

his face

pressed against the corner of the window, gripping his cell phone hard and just staring at me like i was the end of the world, like i was going to go in there and shoot up my roomates

whole night i thought there was going to be some police knocking at my door just for some paranoid neighbor

should have done a gun finger.. bang... you dead mister

just got owned in iccup :(

yo, I never win here

:( I suck :(

no matter how late i go to bed i will be up between 8-9 and it doesn't bother me on bit, i like the feel of daylight on my

this fucking kills me. go to bed at 3, need my sleep, wake up at 6

shit

fuck cars, birds, people walking early in the morning, dogs, needing to piss/shit, people dinging their bells on their bikes

shit

fuck i've been tripping out like the past two days because i'm so broke. on my way home from work i was thinking of ways to get money. so i arrive at home and my crazy millionaire aunt is at my house and gives me $200. the day is looking better.