Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I like the shy girls and that's one reason why I'm single, you can never tell when the shy girls like you!

i have the same problem, i really like the librarian types, quiet, short, glasses, slightly chubby, wears flats and black skinny jeans. i have atrocious taste in women. also freckles, must have freckles.

i been meaning to rep i can dunk on you for many different occasions but i can't because i need to spread it.

hipster party at the place to the left of mine, i wish i was invited.

Girl came up to my house asking to open some pasta sauce or some shit, and she invited me to her kickback. I said i was down but had no one to go with i never came and she never invited me again. such a missed opportunity concept.

i wish i had the balls to go to kickbacks/partys by myself.

hipster girls are kinda cute btw.

why does my mom hate me

because you need to hate them before they hate you

i take pity for my dad to compensate the fact that my bro doesn't talk to him (my little sis hates him too and my older sis tries to understand him but she's wasting her time), but i wish i could tell him the truth about him (that would be too fuckin harsch).

and i'm friend with my mom we listen to the ramones and i call her out when she steals stuff in shops. i hang out with her bf at rock concert because he's a chill and interesting dude who also take good care of mom.

what a wonderful world.

dang. the other day i kinda bitched out my dad for not buying me my camera for my birthday. he called me yesterday saying he bought it for me, now i feel kinda bad, but had i not done it, i wouldn't have gotten my camera that he promised! i bought him a nice father's day gift though but i don't know if he'll like it, he's pretty picky

my mom is leaving for the philippines on thursday. typical, my dumb boss had me scheduled to work when i requested it off. i'll be without my mom for two weeks boooooooo. gonna meet up with her july 2nd. my length of stay is indefinite. idk how long i'd want to stay though.

and i think this is too cool

hilliersquid.jpg

steezy picture. don't feel bad about yo dad buying you the camera there's nothing to feel bad for (except if your family was living on the street and he bought the camera instead of food but hey you wouldn't be on the internet to write about it).

god! i am so fucking bored. today testing starts at my school so i literally have had no work to do today.

chatted with some people on aim, spent hours on facebook, but still have 2 more hours of this so im dying

oh shit! i hate being out of teh loop like this, havent seen almost any boxing in too long.

Also, check it. Cotto's probably going to be the underdog.

Man's gone a long way. 2 years ago, De La Hoya? No way. Hatton? Haha, crazy. He still needs to fight some more featherweights.

ahlvahroe, when are you back from seoul for good?

its gonna be a while, march 2010.

dont worry we'll go out once i head back, this time in seoul really has helped me get over alot of social anxieties i had before

god! i am so fucking bored. today testing starts at my school so i literally have had no work to do today.

chatted with some people on aim, spent hours on facebook, but still have 2 more hours of this so im dying

go find some korny asian girlz on myspace korea with all that free time dude!

monkeybeach was mad ghetto. promise me we never go again. please?

ha thanks for the positive reinforcement julien. i'm excited to have a camera again especially right before my vacations. woop woop let's hope i don't lose it (again).

yeah that'd suck :s. get a big and expensive one, it'll be more visible and you'll care more about it. the huge drawback is that if it gets stolen you're sadder than if it was cheap...

I forgot how, throughout last year, airports made me depressed in some inexplicable way. It wasn't until this morning, when I dropped my friend off at the airport, that I felt that uneasiness again.

Around the block, he was known as the Magician. The really few ones who has seen his powers were marked forever, with a burning wand (sword), RED. He could give life to numb, sleepy, rusty robots; he'd make the cold stone of yesterday beat so hard in its tiny little cage! And I even felt his spell so strong that the rock finally melted, in beautiful fireworks, sparkles of lava, densely slipping through the bars! And some time after, I noticed that he had tricked my old prison gate into a bridge, for our journey in altitude. Oh! I'll climb!

What could I say? All I could say...

I pressed my lips on his - and I'm pretty sure he understood my words for he's the kind of erudite who can read braille...

"Show me Li(f)e, show me happiness; you (got it) boiling in my veins."

LOVE.