Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

"The real scary thing is, pro wrestlers actually do that to their oponents! It's

called a "flying pile driver". It is a legal move, but often can paralyze, or even kill!"

SGcjXCKX9kI

I look back at yesterday - considering the absence of time boundaries, it could have been anytime, even before the cannibals' revolution - and I think; how could I have described, my thirst and desire to be drenched, drowned in such light' flow, without having it burning my sensory feelings membrane, heart retina, bursting pupil for shattered iris. Pleated lids and yet blinded, if I could breath rays into my lungs, surely would I spit lava and exhale smoke.

Of course, hearing those scripts and unpuzzled iconoclasms, they thought well of seeking ignition, vainly grasping cryptic fuel (magma).

"I never caught a beam of light with my divided limb sticks."

i'm supposed to boil a dead frog (its been disected) for anatomy to get the skin/muscles off and get the bones and glue them together.

anyone know an easy way to get the skin/muscles off of a frog?

boiling is taking hella long.

i have a perfect frog skeleton. it died in the sun and an earwig ate all the soft parts leaving just the bones held together by dried up tendons or something

but that could take awhile getting a frog to die in the sun...

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT!

but its due on tuesday.

how to find the y coordinate of a vertex of a parabola??

brain wiped

e: ehhhh nvm I got it....

damn, thought i had a moment to shine. i'm taking calc right now too, if thats where your question was derived from.

sry pic is so big, first.

and no that was only my second day and i was basically standing up scanning and packaging all day.

gna get worse as days go along. i need a booster seat for my chair and the only bad thing is that cause im so short the pocket area of my jeans gna fade faster than rest. =/

lol, my ass isnt rubbing on anything...sadly. :(

im working with mickeys uncle~~something to do with phones. his uncle owns the business and i dont even know how much im getting paid and all i had to do was come up to say hello to get the job.

but, money is money. and i know itll b good money.

shy girls are such a turnoff, i was at house party yesterday and just today i come to find out through third parties two different girls wanted my number, so i told both messengers to tell those girls if they really wanted it to ask for it themselves. shells must be broken to get wit me, you gotta live a little baby