Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

tonight i smoked with a few of my friends and we drove to this area called "tiny town" because it has really tiny houses and narrow roads and a community chapel. it was really really effin creepy. i've driven through a bunch of times before but this time was especially creepy..

de8yzr.jpg

satellite view of the weird neighborhood..

My APC's waistband button is fading away to show the bronze under the nickel, it's pretty nice. The fade is complete, 3 years later.

you seriously wore for 3 year? wtf superdenim need you

^^ whoa. looks like a ufo pick-up sight .. kinda reminds me of the movie SIGNS or somthin.

I thought the same shit. also reminds me of movies with like huge secret communities and shit like children of the corn or wicker man

this bitch is coming back from korea today and i hate hate hate hate her, too bad she is friends with every single one of my friends.

without school i finally have some time to do some shit for myself. finish reading some books i have on my list, finish up some car shit, etc. gotta be as productive as possible and sufu is not helping :( but i <3 you guys

lol i just found out i have a brand new pair of bapes in their box in my closet. i bought 3 pairs of the same colorway in different sizes about 3 years ago because they were on yoox for a ridiculous low price and proceeded to sell 2 of them for more than twice of what i payed for them.

now i gotta move these on ebay i guess.

too late to start thinking about most of those (it's already 4:20 over here, but I ain't got no green so no luck there either).

I think I'm going to go buy some beer and eat a burrito.

I'm going to go swimming and play some basquetbol tomorrow though.

this bitch is coming back from korea today and i hate hate hate hate her, too bad she is friends with every single one of my friends.

is she cute?

lol i just found out i have a brand new pair of bapes in their box in my closet. i bought 3 pairs of the same colorway in different sizes about 3 years ago because they were on yoox for a ridiculous low price and proceeded to sell 2 of them for more than twice of what i payed for them.

now i gotta move these on ebay i guess.

are bape kicks even hot anymore?

Watched the French Open final match between Kuznetsova and Safina today...

Man, how come two of the best tennis players in the world are chubby.. how does that happen?

I dun get it.

ever heard of Simona Halep? 34DD and talking about getting a breast reduction.

http://www.khurak.net/tennis-player-breast-reduction/

simona-halep1.jpg

simona-halep2.jpg

simona-halep3.jpg

SUFU halp me.

I want to do something fun with the rest of my day, but I don't know what.

Suggest things and I will grace you with a touch from my epeen.

fishing

hiking

go carts

golf

mini golf

fly a kite

go for a run

ride a bike