Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

What's all this talk about cider n shit?

Please report to the beer thread in superculture immediately for your reeducation, or face the consequences (supergulag).

Thankyou.

Generally I drink blonde beers but if I can't get them I buy a cider, cheap beer gives me massive hangovers.

i just finished making this big bowl of ramen, complete with egg, sauce, etc. then just as I sit myself at the table, my mother comes downstairs and goes "oh i'm so hungry can i have that?" and proceeds to take it and walk it up stairs.

:(

too lazy to cook food now.

jack move.

reading this has resolved my dilemma of what to eat. thank you.

haha same here, then i saw a picture of it in the "what are you eating today" thread which tempted me even more.

for 3 years i thought that i actually drank 7L of beers when i was at this free beer party in germany. but now i know that it had to be very light beers. i drink a lot of beer and couldn't find a reason why i never approached this amount again.

yesterday i drank a 12*33cl pack, in 4 hours, and was quite fucked.(nearly drowned in the swimming pool after throwing a friend in it).

so... how many liters of average strong beer is it possible to drink ?

yeah 4L seems like a right amount. each time i try to see my limite i always forget about it in the process. if you start at 8am and drink all day till you can't do it anymore you're quite likely to do a coma anyway.

i've got a high tolerance for alcohol but am actually more concerned about my liver than the possible amount of beer drinkable in a few hours :(

yeah 4L seems like a right amount. each time i try to see my limite i always forget about it in the process. if you start at 8am and drink all day till you can't do it anymore you're quite likely to do a coma anyway.

i've got a high tolerance for alcohol but am actually more concerned about my liver than the possible amount of beer drinkable in a few hours :(

oh ok during the day more than that is easy

last time i went to a festival i went through a 24-pack of half liters + a bunch of drinks at the bar in 3 days

last time i went to a festival i went through a 24-pack of half liters + a bunch of drinks at the bar in 3 days

man you honour your nationality. the region i am from is famous all around the country for being drunks, so i have to live up to the expectations.

i rarely drin kduring the day but if there was a stupid record to break i'd start early. will post about it at the hospital if i ever try it and survive.

what's the difference between those two blades?

this one is for casual utility, that one,.. well, is more for stabbing.

damn i like stabing

"yeah, i know you do"

can i see that one too?

uh... only one at the time, sire.

ohhh god i went to this pretty awesome grimey punk/rock bar last night. i had a lot to drink, but i wasn't even that fucked up towards the end of the night, and no hang over either. raisin' that tolerance. but a friend's friend got me a beer and it made me wanna yack because it was so crummy. i then found out it was pabst blue ribbon. i passed it on to my other friend and got a new castle.

ohhh god i went to this pretty awesome grimey punk/rock bar last night. i had a lot to drink, but i wasn't even that fucked up towards the end of the night, and no hang over either. raisin' that tolerance. but a friend's friend got me a beer and it made me wanna yack because it was so crummy. i then found out it was pabst blue ribbon. i passed it on to my other friend and got a new castle.

frankbooth2.jpg

PABST BLUE RIBBON

In all fairness, though, it's hard as a dude getting beer for a girl. Most of them would rather just have the weakest piss-water around (to minimize the beer-flavor, which they don't actually like), but then occasionally you get someone with taste.

So you have the choice between getting them something they might not like and seeming like a snob, or getting them something awful and seeming like a peasant.

Not easy.