Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hangover was great. zach galafinakmnasinkas completely stole the show:

"Is this hotel beeper friendly? Not getting a sig"

"tigers love pepper. they hate cinnamon"

"the rainman was a rih-tard"

I was at the local Barnes and Noble and I see the top of magazine called Winq on the rack and my first thought is "lol wut the sufu cape dude?" and I walk right over and pick it out of the back. Then I realize it's a global gay culture mag and I can immediately see all the dudes around me start judging and I'm all like "ffffffffffffff".

My buddy gets into the weirdest fucking scenarios

He was working on a deck for some friends of his this weekend.

Well, the friends like to party, particularly with coke, so after he was done work he went to a small house party at the request of the guy he was doing the deck for.

When he arrived there, he realized it was a known crack house. He had decided to stay for a while and make an excuse to get him the hell out. While he was waiting, he witnessed some fucked up tweakers...

One dude wouldnt leave the windows alone, he would keep running from floor to floor and yelling out that he was watching the cops and did anyone see the swat team coming in the side door. My buddy replied that there was no one there, so the dude said " thats because they like to use the chimney"

A second guy had a picture of his dead cat ( obviously dead as it was flattened and there was blood everywhere in the pic) and he kept petting the pic and saying " there there, its ok, are you hungry, are you hungry buddy"

Needless to say his visit didn't last much longer

anyone know a good antivirus thats free? my avira doesnt update anymore. i think my free trial expired

I have had Avast for a while and it has been great. It also doesn't negatively affect my speed when it is running in the background. AVG anti-virus is also excellent

Download.com has loads of reviews and customer input on almost all anti-virus and spyware ect, I would check them out.

my friend just changed his voicemail to one of those stupid tricks "hello? yeah whats up? Nah im just playing im not here right now haha just kidding wassup fool I got chu u drop something hahaha i got chu "*beep* fegget got me TWICE TWICE with the same message :(