Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

the other day i was talking to my brother's girlfriend. she says to me, "i found out about this website.." i had a feeling i knew what she was going to say, "it's called.. lookbook? i guess people put pictures of their outfits.. who does that?" i just laughed. i didn't bother explaining superfuture.

when people find out about the internet, my elitist pride takes a hit

maybe this belongs in superconfessional

also: been without a computer for 1.5 weeks concept

glad to have you back cman >: D

i had the most fucking annoying fobby ass moled up female kodiak come into work at 930pm when i get out at 10, as i was closing down photo, asking to buy her peasant ass shampoo, with NOTHING BUT FUCKING DIMES AND NICKELS, BITCH GAVE ME AND MADE ME COUNT OUT 15 DOLLARS IN NICKELS AND DIMES, WHAT THE FUCK. lame night at work :|

haven't squatted more than 365 in 4+ months because I wanted to shrink my thighs.

curious, so I maxed out to see where I was at right now..

I felt feeble,

so I comforted myself with a buffalo chicken sandwich with pepperjack cheese.

now I'm making frequent trips to the toilet (lactose-intolerant concept).

true blood <3

I really loved the first few eps but I lost a little interest toward the end with Terra's storyline and the love triangle still going on. Will definitely be watching next season though. Also I'm in love with Anna Paquin... love the gap in her teeth.

I really loved the first few eps but I lost a little interest toward the end with Terra's storyline and the love triangle still going on. Will definitely be watching next season though. Also I'm in love with Anna Paquin... love the gap in her teeth.

it gets ridiculous sometimes, but its still worth watching--i think!

they have too many gorgeous ppl in this show, its hard not to <3

already got my thingamajig recording for sunday!!