Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Has anybody else experienced this before?

I go to get some orange juice and the container feels pretty light so i just put the carton up to my mouth and start drinking straight from it thinking it won't be too much.

but then it starts getting to be so much orange juice left that I get a brain freeze and orange juice spills out of my mouth.

Has anybody else experienced this before?

I go to get some orange juice and the container feels pretty light so i just put the carton up to my mouth and start drinking straight from it thinking it won't be too much.

but then it starts getting to be so much orange juice left that I get a brain freeze and orange juice spills out of my mouth.

today the woman and i had root beer in bottles. she said she finished hers, so as i was cleaning up, i decided to finish mine while holding hers with the same hand. root beer ended up all over my face and in my nose and on my clothes and on the floor because she didnt finish hers completely.

but thats not really the same

$50 on a visa giftcard...

someone give me suggestions on articles of clothing to buy with ony $50.

go to costco and get some kirkland white tees. shits heavy duty for the price

Started court proceedings against a company that owes me money yesterday, seems to have given them enough of a kick that I expect the cheque this week. Just missed a call from the Guardian Guide (the listings magazine for a big national newspaper in the UK) wanting me to do an illustration (getting voicemail when I call so not sure what the job is).

They say good things come in 3's so I'm expecting something else good soon!

im supposed to be studying for my ochem final and i keep refreshing my internet tabs

anyone know how to make an alpha carbon bond between a ketone and a methyl acetate

if you're ever talking about ketones remember:

KETO ENOL TAUTOMERISM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keto-enol_tautomerism

tis is zomgwtf uber-important to remember, and will solve 90% of your problems with ketones

use the nucleophilic doublebond (you now have an O-) on the ketone to attack the carbon --> C=O on the methylacetate. then get rid of MeOH

all these reactions/steps are equilibriums, so to get a high yield you might want to take out the MeOH while you are producing it. but you should be able to figure that out by yourself

so all in all it should look like this:

2ynhvmg.png

lol always a chemistry student w/o Chemdraw concepts... shit is weak haha

if you're ever talking about ketones remember:

KETO ENOL TAUTOMERISM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keto-enol_tautomerism

tis is zomgwtf uber-important to remember, and will solve 90% of your problems with ketones

use the nucleophilic doublebond (you now have an O-) on the ketone to attack the carbon --> C=O on the methylacetate. then get rid of MeOH

all these reactions/steps are equilibriums, so to get a high yield you might want to take out the MeOH while you are producing it. but you should be able to figure that out by yourself

so all in all it should look like this:

lol always a chemistry student w/o Chemdraw concepts... shit is weak haha

i figured it out after i posted it, but thanks

egba.gif

I don't want to throw my wrecked paper denims away.

I'll hit up someone (sistersuzie maybe?) to turn my jawn into something totally different. (gloves, bag, hat, bracelet, etc.) If it is possible.

damn... i still got 2 retake for the 2 semester of this year. i mean, i love this uni and it's one of the best in europe for economy, but like english counts for nothing, you're not allowed to used graphical calculator, and at the exams they often ask for stuff we never studied.

all the people i know are between 100 and 320 on 600 (you pass at 300, i got 285...).

i mean, i'd rather enjoy my first year of university and have fun while doing average (fortunately i'm in second year but will need to retake some 1st year exam next year) than spending the whole year at the library and studying at home. i'll do that soon enough anyway.

damn... i still got 2 retake for the 2 semester of this year. i mean, i love this uni and it's one of the best in europe for economy, but like english counts for nothing, you're not allowed to used graphical calculator, and at the exams they often ask for stuff we never studied.

all the people i know are between 100 and 320 on 600 (you pass at 300, i got 285...).

i mean, i'd rather enjoy my first year of university and have fun while doing average (fortunately i'm in second year but will need to retake some 1st year exam next year) than spending the whole year at the library and studying at home. i'll do that soon enough anyway.

economics and no graphical calculators :confused::confused:

and at the exams they often ask for stuff we never studied.

i hate when shit like this happens. my history final had maybe 4 or 5 problems on there that my teacher actually discussed, the rest i had to use common sense/educated guesses/process of elimination. still made a 92% though. :D

zubin, we have finals for classes like history and english, others we have standardized tests like EOC's.