Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^ i hate to sound like a dick (not really) but why should i care?

because if you wear it you will look like ichigo

cdg play = bottom feeder concept

people who dont know about cdg will think its a striped shirt with a heart on it. people who do know about cdg will see that you bought the line aimed at 15 year old hong kong hype/"wealth"beasts

i'm on the phone with my best friend's mom.

i called to tell her one thing..

and she's lecturing me.... she was talking about my life and now she's talking about other people's lives, and she just said she's calling me out?

i'm so confused.

wuddafux?

and she's lecturing me.... she was talking about my life and now she's talking about other people's lives, and she just said she's calling me out?

i'm so confused.

wuddafux?

hang up or do a reversal and call her out

i'm so confused.

wuddafux?

thats because youre not married to a doctor or lawyer yet

i was serious, do you think you needed to be called out or she has the right to even do that? tell her to fuck off.

no, i dont, but she has bipolar disorder.. this is all a misunderstanding. and i told her that and now she's lecturing me about my life. its been about 25 minutes.. & i can't tell her to fuck off. she'll tell my mom and my mom will kick my ass. :|

most interesting thing i've heard so far: "dont bite the lord, or he will come down and do something to you!"

sup bb

em16nn2.gif

creeeeeeppppyyyy

its okay!

its weird though. she's buddhist but always talks to me about God.

so like a month ago, my Mandarin teacher tried to make me promise to let Jesus into my heart and take a friend to church

I got the fuck outa there hella quick

edit: btw she's known to pull this kind of shit (ec for joining Christian club, plays Christian radio station during class, always fucking talks about god). the thing is that she has tenure, her family is rich as fuck, and there aren't any replacements with as much experience as her. so every year someone tries to get her fired by having people sign a petition, but no matter how many names are on the list, she can't get fired because there would be an uproar from the parents that want their kids to take the class because you get an easy A for doing nothing.

I really hope if there is heaven/hell, I'm not going the same place she is >: /

so like a month ago, my Mandarin teacher tried to make me promise to let Jesus into my heart and take a friend to church

I got the fuck outa there hella quick

lol that's an awful approach. & i'm christian!

shite if someone came up to me and said that i'd be kinda freaked out.

my parents were on their way to some pho place and asked me to go so i decided to go, but they told me to grab cash because the place is cash only. i can't find my dad's cash wallet or my mom's purse, so i took some cash and went and at this point it's becoming more effort than it's worth. when i got there my dad said something stupid to me so i just gave them cash and left. went to lucky's and made some dope like marinated hamburger patty and steak fries. but now i'm out of my legit mustard mayo :(

5914L.jpg

so good.