Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Don't do it stupid. Wait, are you reading the something awful thread? Seriously, even they say don't do it, stupid.

You could find love, romance, adventure, without voluntarily placing yourself in a positive where you're treated like a piece of shit. It's better to end up being treated like a piece of shit in a place where you could rise and pull the sheets from their tables, and fucking run run run run.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mlch97EQDA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mlch97EQDA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Thats your penis alright....Okay I'm sorry about that"

i have work in about 3 hours and I havvent slept yet

im still pretty drunk and this is goign to be a horrible horrible day

i can see it now.

ffuuuuCKKKKK.

Every morning at 6, I see the same boat glide by and follow the same pattern.

I wonder if he or she is thinking "Every morning at 6 while I'm gliding by and following the same pattern, that boy or girl is sitting on his or her balcony watching me."

There he or she goes again.

i'm on my way to ride my city bike to the park to read slash by slash. it's 27°C and sunny. a nice afternoon begins.

the more i read about the french foreign legion, the more i want to leave...

dude. i've seen like 3 tv documentary on it. it looks like the most fuckin hardcore thing to do in life. so much commitment, strength, resistance and all needed. even some fuckin warriors cry to their mom.

you wanna have a french passport ?

here's a little tips from a frenchman: marry a french girl (even if she's a ugly ass, it still works), and voilà ! no need for suffering or anything (except if she's an ugly ass).

needless to say loads of (smart) african guys do it.