Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

someone give me a job in boston so i don't have to drive all the way up there with nothing

um holy shit backcountry.com owns... did an exchange with them , they paid all the shipping and it was fast as hell, and they sent me two 40% discount codes for orders with them.

fucking on some zappos.com level customer service!

my school is run by an administration composed of hustlers, and scammers. they decided that they would host a basketball game at our school from 2pm-3:45pm (which is when we get out of school). the original time that they told everyone as they were selling the tickets (even printed it on the tickets) meant that whoever bought a ticket would get to skip 2 classes to see the game. then at the last minute once they've gotten the amount they set out to get, they tell us we WILL have to go to our WHOLE 5th period & some of our 6th.

the main reason people bought tickets was to miss class, then they pull this shit. man, was everyone heated.

my school is run by an administration composed of hustlers, and scammers. they decided that they would host a basketball game at our school from 2pm-3:45pm (which is when we get out of school). the original time that they told everyone as they were selling the tickets (even printed it on the tickets) meant that whoever bought a ticket would get to skip 2 classes to see the game. then at the last minute once they've gotten the amount they set out to get, they tell us we WILL have to go to our WHOLE 5th period & some of our 6th.

the main reason people bought tickets was to miss class, then they pull this shit. man, was everyone heated.

AH HAH you dudes got played... by your school.

Teachers be hustling harder than the pupils.

I had not listened to Acid Mothers Temple in a pretty long while.

So I went to see them the other night, and man...

They really suck. So phony. The one creep just turned his resonance up on his synth and played with the cutoff the entire time. Really annoying and empty. They really do suck badly.

Also, I need to find this one:

18.jpg

my eyes have been spewing TONS of eye gunk recently. sorta like the little dried up stuff you find in your eyes in the morning except my eyes spew them and i wake up and my entire like eye area is caked with them. like a blindfold of caked eye gunk. WHY?

You probably have an eye infection.

Guest my uncle
YO GUYS I NEED SOME HELP

my campus network is down for some reason but i need a journal article RIGHT NOW and i cant access online journals from somebody's wifi

M. Janowitz and D. Segal (1967) 'Social Cleavage and Party Affiliation: Germany, Great Britain, and the United States', The American Journal of Sociology, 72/6, pp.601-18

will be eternally grateful

i dont see anything, dawg.