Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yes, i might be high...

but they're all good ^^

that was the flavor i desired tonight:cool: (lime and black pepper, that is)

i also had to pick cause i was tired. one of the "undercover" guy checking for people stealing was following me and i got fucking annoyed after 10 minutes.

i don't feel like i was looking suspicious, just having my hood up, mayeb?

you're both high

zm9bfixp_small.jpg

oh wow, whitney don't sink that low. i had the blue bag lays last week... not impressed

desperate times = desperate measures. it's not the best but still hits the spot

my AC just broke yesterday

it be like 85 degrees in my room

should i sleep outside...... or avoid the potential creepers outside

I know what you mean!!

try to stay on the first level of your house cos heat rises so it'll be cooler on bottom

I just took a cold shower and feel much much better. do what i do, sleep inside with windows open and no covers and you'll me fine

hopefully tmr will be much better

theres a mentally challenged man in my earth science class, he's 33 and it's his last course until he graduates. he makes fun of me alot and calls me a fag but alone he's a really nice guy and acts around the age of 17 tops. once he gets his degree he plans on being a college counselor and helping teens in college. he's got a bunch of letters of recommendation and is a genuinely great guy, but he's having me write up his lab report for him. i gave him a ride home today and he got me completely lost but i digress, he's genuinely an amazing guy and i guess he's been a real eye opener and motivation for me?

i know i was kinda confused, calls you a fag and makes you do his lab report? sounds like you've become his bitch, boo. we don't want that!

random thought: i'm eating fried rice, kettle chips, potato salad and some hefeweizen. my taste buds are confuuuuuuused