Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i wake up every morning thinking that this will finally be the day i sit down and catch up with school work. i cant get myself to start. this had been going on for weeks.

Same and it is killling me.

i was at taco bell yesterday and a redneck asked me if i had IEDs in my backpack, then proceeded to show me a quarter and pointed at the WTC.

i was just trying to get my nacho bell grande on. what the fuck.

i hate tennessee.

i was at taco bell yesterday and a redneck asked me if i had IEDs in my backpack, then proceeded to show me a quarter and pointed at the WTC.

i was just trying to get my nacho bell grande on. what the fuck.

i hate tennessee.

What part of TN? I lived in 9 different cities in TN for the past couple years.

i wake up every morning thinking that this will finally be the day i sit down and catch up with school work. i cant get myself to start. this had been going on for weeks.

mayne, I feel u on dis one.

doin the same thing.

gotta shape up.

only a couple of weeks left before finals.

ugh.

i took two ambiens and the results are very interesting, i look at this picfure on woms facebookk and i stareas at it for along time and creeped out ecuase his nose wantse ro fighta me or smothein2996_78354335652_575175652_2078484_2894839_n.jpg

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf

we aren't facebook friends as far as i know

i know my albums are mostly public but still

always a stalker concept?

this did make me laugh though "i look at this picfure on woms facebookk and i stareas at it for along time and creeped out ecuase his nose wantse ro fighta me or smothein"

^thats like me and ice cream. so mutherfucking hot..

edit* at suzie post.

is it weird that I hope I have cancer because it would make my life about 10x times more interesting and enjoyable?

i was following docworm's quote of scottM post and saw this.

that's me with any snack i eat at night.. sweet, sour, salty, spicy; anything, really..

^thats like me and ice cream. so mutherfucking hot..

edit* at suzie post.

i was following docworm's quote of scottM post and saw this.

its doin pretty good xept i dribbled toothpaste down the front of it (i spill toothpaste on everything :( :( :( ) and then umm yeah then i had to wash it a bunch and it still is there and now the jackets probably worth like 10 bucks.

fuuuuck my life.