Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

a game of domination, you really do know what i like

:D:eek::o

the guy who fixes the air conditioning at work is the dreaaaamiest <333 giggle giggle.

i know man! did you see that ass!!! OMFG

the other day i sorta saw his machinery through his jeans... :eek:

What I wanna know is:

How the hell does somebody afford NYC without mommy and daddy? I've been searching around for affordable rent and it seems like a lost cause :(

I work

I don't play

Spend my money

from day to day

when times get tough

I call up m & p

they cover my CC bill

and then proceed to scold me

"You spend too much

you save too little!"

and soon enough,

I'll be living on vittles

So I do the only thing I know how to do real well

stand on the corner and sit a spell

wait for some kids to come and hollar

$20 for a gram, always an easy dollar.

hello loves! <3

sam, ty so much daaaaahling! i would be so down to try gin for first time with sufu ladies!!!

about the party... i know how to braid hair!!

i can also do henna tattoos.

its a date...i bringing the smokes. :D

Guest my uncle

i just got home from a volunteer appreciation dinner with my mammy. cause w've both volunteered at a community tax center for the last couple months... doing taxes and shit. but now it's over. and while there she convinced me to volunteer with her at some special olympics thing this saturday. ruh roh

you need to do a sea of sweets blog n get some overrated celeb hook up and make your own sweets

this would be wickedly awesome. you just gave me an idea. course I'll share with you, inaya, sistersuzie, samsikle, junglejane, julzkind, and maybe even my uncle.

hey whit, i got you heaps of sugar, no biggie

sugar.jpg

^______________^ thanks miss sam, always knew how to cheer me up

hi sam

hi tg

hi julz.

hi whitney

LET'S DO A DRUNKEN PYJAMA PARTY

pour me some liquor quick before I get back to slave work!!

lol i can't believe y'all actually believe a word of it.

you'd think a saavy community like superfuture would be a little more aware of trolling as an art

i guess after disillusioned and xenox some are ready to believe any brain dead moran could register here and embarass themselves

i just got home from a volunteer appreciation dinner with my mammy. cause w've both volunteered at a community tax center for the last couple months... doing taxes and shit. but now it's over. and while there she convinced me to volunteer with her at some special olympics thing this saturday. ruh roh

the kind hearted prostitute? wouldn't be a first

finally got all of my dental work done. it took 4 sessions but i finally got the root canal the filling and the crown. so im feeling alright now, so bring on the hard/tough/sticky foods.