Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Prom is stupid. Anything at all related to HS is stupid. Carry on.

As I was biking this morning I saw roadkill and had a thought that someone should make a collection with leather goods from roadkill. Just think: pre-distressed, one-of-a-kind, unique (RO cat leather wallet, anyone?), cheap and somewhat animal-friendly.

Prom is stupid. Anything at all related to HS is stupid. Carry on.

Yo prom is one of those things everyone will eventually wax nostalgic about in a positive way. I thought I was too cool for prom in HS but now I really regret not going because it's this quintessential American experience I never had and can't rediscover.

Never felt up some soft high school titties on an old school wooden gym floor. Even though my prom was at the Hilton or some shit that's the image in my mind. Authentic experiences be rare these days and we strive in vain to recapture them. Always a $300 denim workshirt concept.

I went to a prom (with a strange girl from my sister's work who I had never met before [guilted into it]) and it was intensely awkward(I was ticket number 420 though, but I left it in the tux pocket). Even though it was entirely free, I wouldn't say I even value it as an experience. I hate people attempting to guilt me into the kind of experiences (no matter what people think, you do these things for yourself, not for others).

There aren't even enough people I value at my school to fill up a table.

I'm not even bothering to walk at Graduation.

prom is one of those things that I was like that's so lammmme until senior year rolled around and I realized I would never get to go to high school again..it was major awkward dancing with a wig though ):

for the past couple of days they've been covering the same story on different local news channel: contra costa county has major budget gaps and I guess the DA office was no exception to the axe. six or seven procescutors will be let go and the remaining lawyer(s) will not pick up any more work then they are currently taking..so as of may 1st the DA says it will not procescute any minor things such as grand theft, meth procession (under x gram), assault, etc..

police says they will still arrest but the DA office says it won't procescute.

hmmmmmmm

prom's just one of those things. i weighed it heavily but hey why not go. its the experience

and i always hated hs

sup calvin

life science at 930AM? or some shit like that?

sup scott

you aint too bad of a creeper :D

sup whitney

<3

best thing that happened at my prom was the after party

at some kids big ass house and try to find an empty room to hot box in the back with friends and what do we see when we open the door

a girl getting fisted in her prom dress. slut for life.

uncle was that you?

been wanting a julius messenger bag lately but still undecided as to dropping that much coin. anyway, last night while my gf and i were drunkenly walking the streets this homeless man comes up to us and keeps complementing us and how we should get married. long story short he says his name is julius and wants a money donation. hmm sign?

"You just walked by me like nothing ever happened

When you said you would rescue me if I was ever falling

Well now baby there's no way that you could have forgotten

All of the memories

I thought we shared

We were supposed to grow old"

picture when i was in school, me being the closest thing to black

and guess what? rap music what i was into

rest of the kids were sheltered

i never liked to fight, but when someone called me a nigger

i punched 'em, i couldn't help it

now that i'm grown, i can say what it is