Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

rep inflation + circle jerk

before you know it we'll be on par with tfs and the average +rape will be 1231204812357081023 points

the entire rep system is just a less formal version of PMs

in other news, most of the semiotic theory i've read is too abstract to be practical

TFS' system always makes me wonder.

That new yeah yeah yeah single does too. The lyrics seem par for their particular course, but the music sounds like what we thought the future of pop would sound like in the 90's. And O doesn't sound angry anymore. It's like someone's standing there threatening to outlaw neon colour, killing off AA and therefore most of YYY's fanbase.

I used to take ambien Junior year in high school and hallucinated like crazy. I had just gotten a new iMac and I thought a coat hanging on my wall was a person trying to steal it. I got up and shouted "hey!" It wasn't really scary, but kind of entertaining. I also recall the desktop wallpaper on my computer doing some crazy things. Try looking at your face in a mirror, it looks so distorted.

Guest on-display

Blazed in the morning then went to class. In my history of rock n roll music class my teacher played a documentary of Bob Marley, most memorable being "stir it up"

How perfect was that? Its like he knew the whole class was high.

I used to take ambien Junior year in high school and hallucinated like crazy. I had just gotten a new iMac and I thought a coat hanging on my wall was a person trying to steal it. I got up and shouted "hey!" It wasn't really scary, but kind of entertaining. I also recall the desktop wallpaper on my computer doing some crazy things. Try looking at your face in a mirror, it looks so distorted.

to clarify i have s scripition fr0koml the doctro sand imk not partcyapating in this 420 faggotry,.

to clarify i have s scripition fr0koml the doctro sand imk not partcyapating in this 420 faggotry,.

lol @ dis. just cuz you have prescription doesn't make the drug act any differently. 3/4 of america is drugged up on prescription meds 24/7, yet the holier-than-thou attitude regarding anyone who uses any drug that is not prescribed by a doctor (and some that are...read: marijuana in CA) is so incredibly pervasive.

Kid is hopped up on adderall all day and therefore needs sleep meds at night so he won't be a nuisance. Momma is wacked out on xanax due to typical suburban housewife anxieties and poppa is a mild alcoholic and pops zoloft because he got laid off Wall Street and you're gonna judge me for smoking trees and eating some mushrooms that done grown out of the earth?

Mayne, fuck that.

Love this country to shreds, but damn me if it isn't the bastion of double standards and exceptionalism.

But double standards and exceptionalism work with elitism and finger-pointing to be the very basis of western culture.

Wait...

I smoked the last three days with friends, and yet today I didn't. That's just not right. And after maybe drinking twice from new years to april, I've been drinking five days in the past week. Does that belong in confessional though? 48 hours and school is done.

I don't take any drugs, refused to take anything heavier than an anti inflamatory when I was in hospital too.

ive never done any drugs so i was talking to one of my co-workers yesterday about it and i was telling her that at this point of my life im actually curious at what it is like. then she starts about how she used to smoke alot of weed back in high school and college and how its gonna be her goal to get me high for the first time soon. that made me laugh but we'll see.

i used to like to keep those bugs in some container. wait for them to die and just throw the container away. way more fun

i found the fucker and captured it with the old "clear cup and piece of paper" trick. i caught it and took it to the backyard and threw it in a trash bin. hardly killing it, at least it's not in my room!

The cyan in my ink cartridge ran out/dried up and of course I didn't find that out until today when I need to print 20 portfolio sheets for tomorrow. Now I'm gonna have to go pay way over the odds (like double) and buy it in the shops instead of online. FMBA