Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Procrastination got to me.. should I.. call out from work the whole day and study or go to work comeback at 10 PM and cram the whole night until morning..

mind you i called out yesterday also. lol

Hey, are there any jobs to be had in france for me to have? I'm pretty good at various accents and can speak broken english in a french accent to pick up tourists.

there's probably a job for you. far more easier for an american to work in france than the contrary (which is close to impossible without help and luck) you also could start in an irish pub and elevate. the only thing is... you can't gamble on nba games here !

I leave June 7th and I'll be there for a month.Summer is scorching I know, but as a student I don't really have a choice.

Tentatively, 上海, 杭州, 西安, and 广州. And if time permits, a day or two in Hong Kong.

Fallen, any must see destinations or scenery spots? I'm originally from Guangzhou but it'll be my first time seeing those other places (gf's family)

Nice man, yeah i once spent a summer there (上海) too when i was a student. tank tops will come in handy. Anyway, your tentative plans sounds like some solid traveling around the mainland. out of the places you named, i'm most familiar w/ SH. Do you have any friends who live there? knowing local people will really help you experience the real deal. Have an awesome time, PM me if you want suggestions.

im going to china too

Beijing and Shanghai in the middle of summer

Im not gonna have parents around and my chinese is dismal so im probably gonna get kidnapped and raped

At least you know. jk. but really, you are the perfect target for the hustlers and pro hoes of Shanghai. be smart, ignore strangers who try to talk to you, and try your best not to get ripped off. you'll be alright, have fun!

wow feasting on some good stuff I just bought: mangoes, dark chocolate, cashews, cranberries...Kind of went over my weekly budget for groceries but whatever, I haven't bought clothes in forever other than basics.