Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

landho landho landho landho landho landho landho landho landho landho landho landho

landho landho landho landho landho landho landho landho landho landho landho landho

. calrissian.:cool:

is the jane of the jungle in italy at the moment??

jj is a-okay

thank you teegy for thinking of me

I am luckily far away from the earthquake and didn't feel it. sucks for all the ppl that live in the little towns that were wiped out tho :(:(

i'm sad for them but i'm also happy today because I passed an exam, yay :):)

LAWL my roommate walked in on me lipsynching to "My All" earlier tonight.. :(

I was dancing and singing 'poker face' at the top of my lungs yesterday, looked out the window to the building in front of mine, and saw 3 beefy ukranian guys on their balcony cracking up at my harmoniez

WHATEVA HATERS GON HATE

1pm is best.

kunk puts up. Thursday it is!

Say 2 pm? Or is 1 better for you?

Not to snitch, but I cavorted around town with habia and I will vouch for his outstanding character. He even took offense when I flapped my misogynist gums, just out of principle. Then we met up with fookums and they watched me eat a chicken sandwich.

"Innocent!"

scott.M, I've seen the original Transformers: The Movie more times than I've seen any other movie. No jokes. I know all the first-generation Transformers, from Prowl to Ironhide to Thundercracker to Skywarp to Ravage and Brawn and all the rest. I played the shit out of my Transformers when I was a child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

listen, i know there are chicks that post here and i'm not trying to be sexist or anything. but i just finished reading this article and almost pissed my pants from laughing so hard. my morning is now on the upswing.

I was dancing and singing 'poker face' at the top of my lungs yesterday, looked out the window to the building in front of mine, and saw 3 beefy ukranian guys on their balcony cracking up at my harmoniez

WHATEVA HATERS GON HATE

haters-gonna-hate.gif

YES THEY ARE

ughhhhhhhhhh

my computer or itunes wont detect my ipod, gna kill someone.

and my fucking left eye wont stop twitching.

im sure i look crazy.

Fuck Microsoft - only 3 months as well.

DSC00949.jpg

do not use it as a weapon next time and it'll be fine. i had that one for ages and it still works.

Damn most American college grads are bitchass as fuck. The one good thing about this recession is that it's knocking some reality into a lot of kids who need some perception.

So many kids I know think that they deserve 50k+ straight outta college no matter what fucking job they do. I'm rolling my eyes when I hear them talk.