Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Damn the new Wolverine movie is shitty. Why even try pandering to fans by putting in niche characters like Gambit and Deadpool if you're just going to rewrite the fuck out of them?

Who the fuck writes these movies? I don't understand why the people who make comic book movies most likely have never read one. It reminds me of that story Kevin Smith told about back in the day when the guy producing the new Superman movie wanted to get rid of the blue suit and cape, his flying ability, and wanted Supes to fight a giant spider for no reason.

does anyone know of a firefox add on that basically would put an arrow at the top of your browser so you could easily go from one bookmark to the next without having to go up to bookmarks and open up the menu?

basically something thats function is just allowing one click to go from one bookmark to the next.

does anyone know of a firefox add on that basically would put an arrow at the top of your browser so you could easily go from one bookmark to the next without having to go up to bookmarks and open up the menu?

basically something thats function is just allowing one click to go from one bookmark to the next.

I'm sure this makes sense to you, but I have no clue what you're talking about.

Use quicksilver? Couple keyboard actions takes you wherever you want to be anywhere on your computer!

haha i will try to break it down. the problem is i have tons of blogs that i like to look at, and its tedious going from one to the next because of all the drop down menus when you go under 'bookmarks.'

so i was wondering if there was an add on that basically just put in a button that would bring you from one site to the next in the order in which they were in your bookmark folder.

(also i have a pc, not a mac. seems like quicksilver is a mac thing?)

i'm planning to go to LA for the first time in june and my dad is pretty worried. it's like dude. i've been to ny/tokyo/paris. i think LA is going to be alright. he thinks i'm going to end up in sketch parts of the city

little do you know...

em16nn2.gif

j/k