Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper?

on his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good... so far so good... so far so good... but, how you fall doesn't matter, it's how you land.

l'important c'est pas la chute. c'est l'atterissage.

always wondered if kassovitz wrote this for the movie or if it's from something else. too lazy to check the dvd.

who wouldn't want to have a coffee with landho !!!

Guest umhaha84

fuck my hair stylist fucked my hair up good.

And I look like a Fresh off the boat Chinese Immigrant, not the good looking fashionable ones, but mainland straight up ghetto chinese

FUCK

thursday? well?

kunk puts up. Thursday it is!

Say 2 pm? Or is 1 better for you?

Not to snitch, but I cavorted around town with habia and I will vouch for his outstanding character. He even took offense when I flapped my misogynist gums, just out of principle. Then we met up with fookums and they watched me eat a chicken sandwich.

i'm jealous, i wanna get lunch with landho and talk to him about type one and generation one when transformers was good, and the five faces of darkness and how awesome it was.

"Innocent!"

scott.M, I've seen the original Transformers: The Movie more times than I've seen any other movie. No jokes. I know all the first-generation Transformers, from Prowl to Ironhide to Thundercracker to Skywarp to Ravage and Brawn and all the rest. I played the shit out of my Transformers when I was a child.

What do the rules of internet etiquette state regarding facebook friend requests from beezies you don't recognize but that you potentially could know? This girl born same year as me with a limited profile friended me (and her profile looks legit, got her high school and college on it). I went to same school as her in like 7th grade, but haven't seen any of those people since (in a completely different part of the country).

Weird as fuck but I don't want to be rude.

Overthinking, I know.

is she cute? she probaly wants to suck your dick get @ that before its too late and shes becomes on your f-list just to be on your f-list

this is very true, theres a current saying, "beet, skeet, delete" and it could be an option here that i highly recommend.

on a slightly related note i just added landho on facebook and am so excited to talk to him about the transformers movie and the series itself and how awesome it is.

hbsgDpT6Jnk

this is playing on the radio at the cafe i'm doing hw at. the day is kinda turning up.

LAWL my roommate walked in on me lipsynching to "My All" earlier tonight.. :(

LAWL my roommate walked in on me lipsynching to "My All" earlier tonight.. :(

that reminds me of a cute russian girl i seen at the lake today just as the sun was setting.. She was singing in her native language dancing around with her friend. She wore a beret bitch was super cute super cute....