Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

superdilemma: as xmas appraoches so does the round of family christmas parties. I LOVE going to these and eating all the puff pastry and seeing my relatives (in that order) but this year things are a bit sticky because I am not talking to a certain member of my family and I do not want to go to any parties where they might be. This probably sounds really petty and shit but I have my reasons. This fucking sucks. Can I ask whoever is hosting whether or not that person will be there before I make my decisions to attend? I dont want them to feel uncomfortable about MY conficts.. but being at the same party is just not an option right now..

superdilemma: as xmas appraoches so does the round of family christmas parties. I LOVE going to these and eating all the puff pastry and seeing my relatives (in that order) but this year things are a bit sticky because I am not talking to a certain member of my family and I do not want to go to any parties where they might be. This probably sounds really petty and shit but I have my reasons. This fucking sucks. Can I ask whoever is hosting whether or not that person will be there before I make my decisions to attend? I dont want them to feel uncomfortable about MY conficts.. but being at the same party is just not an option right now..

i was the same way for thanksgiving actually. i don't know about your situation, but the cousin i didn't want to see doesn't live that far from me. as much as i didn't want to go, i went anyway, with the intention of leaving 30 minutes into dinner. but thankfully she wasn't even there.

i don't think it's petty at all if you ask me. if you don't want to be there, you don't want to be there, it will just be uncomfortable and awkward. don't put yourself in that position if you don't want to be. you can also see it in a different light -- that it's the holidays, they're family, and it's only once a year. you can suck it up and just go and avoid them. i'd rather go for the first approach. i hate being in stupid situations.

I don't hate doctors or dentists I just hate going to see them. I cut my left index finger with a butcher knife and the cut is pretty deep but I think it'll be okay.

in sixth grade I took woodshop and when the teacher called everyone to attention so he could demonstrate something I turned my head for a second while the machine was still on..the result was that blade going through my nail and that cut took months to heal.

all it takes is time.

I don't hate doctors or dentists I just hate going to see them. I cut my left index finger with a butcher knife and the cut is pretty deep but I think it'll be okay.

all it takes is time.

You'll be fine. I sliced half way though the tip of my thumb and I should have gotten stitches but it healed, I have no feeling there anymore, but I was never into thumb jobs.

the water is broken in my dorm. I've gotta travel an hour and spend money just to get to a location where i can shower. Fuck that. Whatever, its an excuse to be in NY all night (I was planning on that anyways... nicer shower than the dorms too)

One time I woke up from a nap, decided to have some honeydew melon for a snack.

I cut it in half with a steak knife, as I was sawing through it, I stabbed the knife straight into one of my fingers.

Body fat came out, and it bled like a bitch.

It took a few weeks before it finally started scabbing properly, one of my friends tried to sneak up and cauterize my finger with a ciragertte end a few days afterwards though.

It didn't work and hurt like a bitch. Asshole.

theres a song thats been stuck in my head for the past week and i cant figure out what its called!

It sounds very 80's...almost morrissey like.... they lyrics go

"its killing time again"

any help?

That shit from Donny Darko?

just got back from my that presentation and an art class. it was a business presentation, so i had to get a little spiffed up. its not so much doing the project that i hate, but actually presenting it. but at least it feels awesome when its all over with.

i burned my tongue on rice.

didnt want to eat too late, no time, too much to do.

and i never thought i was an angry person, but i find myself wishing for bad things to happen to ppl who annoy me.