Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

fuck i haven't been this mad/upset/depressed over a piece of fucking technology in a long time but i just broke my iphone and i wanna kill somebody

reading online about replacement horror stories isn't helping(fuck rogers is the basic sentiment)

anybody have experience with the iphone repair places that pop up on google? i dropped it on cement and the screen is toast, so it seems like the cheapest way to fix it.

why is everyone so hyped on twilight? did i miss something?

lab (8:01:45 PM): fuckin 40 status updates about twilight

lab (8:02:00 PM): fuck vampires, fuckin ann demeulemeester ass niggas

mrip (8:02:26 PM): wtf is twilight

lab (8:02:34 PM): some bitch

lab (8:02:35 PM): wrote a book

lab (8:02:38 PM): about vampires

mrip (8:02:40 PM): o lord

lab (8:02:42 PM): and every corny college girl

lab (8:02:48 PM): is obsessed with it

lab (8:02:55 PM): because it's written like a goosebumps novel

mrip (8:03:13 PM): LOL

lab (8:03:15 PM): and has subtle pro feminist messages

lab (8:04:06 PM): it's basically about a pouty moderately attractive girl who is swept away by a way-out-of-her-league brad pitt 10 yrs ago lookalike, who just happens to be a vampire.

lab (8:04:14 PM): it's basically the best marketing strategy ever

lab (8:04:32 PM): write a book about magic. make it vaguely appealing to everyone in that gender

mrip (8:04:50 PM): lol

lab (8:05:11 PM): and basically hire the writers of dora the explorer to teach cwg how dreams can come true

mrip (8:05:56 PM): LOL

lab (8:06:21 PM): all of a sudden, every cwg is eating this shit up like next year's ugg boot model

lab (8:07:06 PM): and lining up outside of regal cinemas for midnight showings for a massive cunt squirt

lab (8:09:53 PM): i guarantee you these are the same girls who buy pints of ben n jerrys in the winter while watching reruns of the sex and the city as they study for their child psychology midterm that is extra credit anyway, since they already met the requirements of the program by participating in a social work internship - aka babysitting the school's president's 3 yr old niece

fuck i haven't been this mad/upset/depressed over a piece of fucking technology in a long time but i just broke my iphone and i wanna kill somebody

reading online about replacement horror stories isn't helping(fuck rogers is the basic sentiment)

anybody have experience with the iphone repair places that pop up on google? i dropped it on cement and the screen is toast, so it seems like the cheapest way to fix it.

i hate how apple fones have no insurance or any shit..except warranty but that doesn't help clumsy butterfingers like me.

i dropped it once cos i had to pee so badly and i was right outside my house trying to dig for keys with one hand and phone in the other

another time i was exiting my friend's car and it flew out of my hands and skidded across a coupla feet

its really banged up but the screen still works. i have to reboot that shit sometimes cos of water damage but so far its holding up.. when it does finally break down my friend (used to work at apple) says i should just take it to the apple store/genius bar and see what they say..worse case scenrio i'll have to buy a new one at 299 :|

i hate how apple fones have no insurance or any shit..except warranty but that doesn't help clumsy butterfingers like me.

i dropped it once cos i had to pee so badly and i was right outside my house trying to dig for keys with one hand and phone in the other

another time i was exiting my friend's car and it flew out of my hands and skidded across a coupla feet

its really banged up but the screen still works. i have to reboot that shit sometimes cos of water damage but so far its holding up.. when it does finally break down my friend (used to work at apple) says i should just take it to the apple store/genius bar and see what they say..worse case scenrio i'll have to buy a new one at 299 :|

ugh.. first drop.. on cement.. glasss and LCD are toast :(

rogers is super fucky ... i hope paying these dudes 150 to fix it for me will work, otherwise i'm fucked.

yeah, what they advertise seems reasonable. hopefully its not fucked on the... inside... too.

here is some horror story for you though...

To my surprise Rogers does not allow customers to buy new hardware and and activate it to their existing contracts except for once per 12 month period.

So our options presented to us from Rogers were:

1. Buy an iPhone for $700 and use it without a contract

2. Cancel the contract for $500 and sign up for a new one and get the iPhone for a discounted rate of $250 (total $750)

3. Replace the iPhone with a blackberry for $300 and add it to the existing contract (a blackberry is not an iPhone)

4. Get a regular flip phone as a replacement and add it to the existing contract (no data capabilities but still pay for the data service)

5. or continue to pay the contract without any hardware until next year

yummy!!!!!!!!!!

lab (8:01:45 PM): fuckin 40 status updates about twilight

lab (8:02:00 PM): fuck vampires, fuckin ann demeulemeester ass niggas

mrip (8:02:26 PM): wtf is twilight

lab (8:02:34 PM): some bitch

lab (8:02:35 PM): wrote a book

lab (8:02:38 PM): about vampires

mrip (8:02:40 PM): o lord

lab (8:02:42 PM): and every corny college girl

lab (8:02:48 PM): is obsessed with it

lab (8:02:55 PM): because it's written like a goosebumps novel

mrip (8:03:13 PM): LOL

lab (8:03:15 PM): and has subtle pro feminist messages

lab (8:04:06 PM): it's basically about a pouty moderately attractive girl who is swept away by a way-out-of-her-league brad pitt 10 yrs ago lookalike, who just happens to be a vampire.

lab (8:04:14 PM): it's basically the best marketing strategy ever

lab (8:04:32 PM): write a book about magic. make it vaguely appealing to everyone in that gender

mrip (8:04:50 PM): lol

lab (8:05:11 PM): and basically hire the writers of dora the explorer to teach cwg how dreams can come true

mrip (8:05:56 PM): LOL

lab (8:06:21 PM): all of a sudden, every cwg is eating this shit up like next year's ugg boot model

lab (8:07:06 PM): and lining up outside of regal cinemas for midnight showings for a massive cunt squirt

lab (8:09:53 PM): i guarantee you these are the same girls who buy pints of ben n jerrys in the winter while watching reruns of the sex and the city as they study for their child psychology midterm that is extra credit anyway, since they already met the requirements of the program by participating in a social work internship - aka babysitting the school's president's 3 yr old niece

hahahaha.

This is so true.

Damn. Was thinkin' bout wanking but it's way too cold.

Good to know about twilight. A friend of mine wanted me to see it with her. I'm gonna tell her to fuck off

WORM

FUCK

l DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANTED TO COP EITHER

BUT I COULDN'T GET IT

IT FUCKING

IS STILL LISTED

CALLING MY NAME

LIKE GETTING TURNED DOWN BY A HOOKER

FUCK

I AM GOING TO FREEZE THIS WINTER (AGAIN)

your head is going to explode when you come back to your computer and look at AIM

The apartment above me is rented out as some sort of holiday apartment thing. For the last couple of weeks every Friday has heralded the coming of a new group of holidaying cwgs. I feel like I'm living in the cwg thread.

Where you live? We set up trade!