Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/18/worn-out-pants-collection-to-show-mobile-progression/

Worn out pants collection to show mobile progression?

I find it funny that all the tech geeks on there are like WTF 8 MONTHZ NO WASH GACK!!11one

whereas the only few who know about raw or dry denim own Nudies..

and what's up with cell phones in your front pocket? I think it makes crotch fades and whiskers look asymmetric. :\

will update, but does anyone got any advice?

no but we do have some advice, sorry some lame editing humor.

go for it, if it turns out to be real. your posts are usually clever enough to have to clout to get published. i dont like to talk shit online, but you've really made it almost an art form.

but yeah, like wayne said before superfuture is copy written so that can't be used.

good luck on this.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/18/worn-out-pants-collection-to-show-mobile-progression/

Worn out pants collection to show mobile progression?

I find it funny that all the tech geeks on there are like WTF 8 MONTHZ NO WASH GACK!!11one

whereas the only few who know about raw or dry denim own Nudies..

and what's up with cell phones in your front pocket? I think it makes crotch fades and whiskers look asymmetric. :\

someone emailed me the same shit.

who's the guy saying "i've been wearing my nudies for 8 months . . ." ? must be tekno savvy/obsessed to not go for some better denim, assuming he has actually been introduced to the world of raw denim.

Guest jmatsu
just got a job as a doorgirl at a popular lounge downtown and my books for school. feeling pretty good today.

wow! your little life sounds super! u must b the talk of the squat!

One day I will find out what Barney's did with all those mens size 6.5 / 7 Lanvins that never sold. Just put the fucking things at 75% off for fucks sake. I'm fairly certain there's me and like three other people who even want those shoes in that size and apparently none of us were paying those prices.

That is a rather large storm. Stay in, perhaps? Fuck it, blunt a table in the raiiiiin, send in for sponsor me vid! Was it Duffy who did a barefoot in the rain? Questionable? I need to get my shit together.

6 month mark tomorrow with the jawns. Annoyed with poor fades despite biking. Might say fuck it, swim in pool, wash hard w/ shitty detergent, sun dry. Mmmmmmmmmm...

That is a rather large storm. Stay in, perhaps? Fuck it, blunt a table in the raiiiiin, send in for sponsor me vid! Was it Duffy who did a barefoot in the rain? Questionable? I need to get my shit together.

6 month mark tomorrow with the jawns. Annoyed with poor fades despite biking. Might say fuck it, swim in pool, wash hard w/ shitty detergent, sun dry. Mmmmmmmmmm...

duffy, backlip in the rain in questionable.

jamie thomas, barefoot in welcome to hell(no rain)

i think ive seen ethan fowler do a fs blunt on a handrail in the rain

Ready for some fun, cheep? I was happy to wake up this morning and see that it's going to miss gainesville. Yesterday it was supposed to go right through here like frances did in 04. That thing fucked gainesville up bad. At least the thing didn't get any stronger in the gulf. I definitely wasn't in the mood to not have power for a few days to a week.

edit:

094742W_sm.gif

Hahahahaha. You guys are gonna have that thing just sitting there for 2-3 days. It's like when Frances just sat over palm beach with hurricane force winds and didn't move for a day or two. I like how it's just dancing around gainesville.

does fuck bitches, get money mean..

to have sex with women, and get money.

or fuck them like someone would say "fuck u", and get money.

get money money moeny

take money money money

"No good deed goes unpunished."

I volunteered to drive my party animal grandmas to their senior citizen spot in downtown LA, which is like 40 minutes of driving there and back.. but then right when I hit the freeway going there my stomach hurts and I feel like I must buhtspload.. when I finally get home I thought it would be good to clean up my car and take in some (what i thought) were empty tetrapaks of protein shake that I drink for breakfast, but in my rush to buhtspload I ended up leaking chocolatey goodness all over my iphone and on my left thigh of my SEXFH05BKs.. then to top it all off I had explosively violent buhtspload. :[

^^ just let it the poop dry and then scrap it off, DONT WASH!

I'm leaving to take my last exam of the summer in about 10 minutes and I'm nervous as fuck. 3.5 hours of valuing some random ass company by either the comparable companies approach or discounted cash flows approach. I have a 53% going in. WISH ME LUCK!