Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I have a ton of WH40k stuff socked away in my basement... Never really got into the actually game or the video games for that matter, but I just loved the stories and the models. Shit was fucking cool as hell. Still have to paint a good majority of them.

someone start a thread already!!!

My room is a fucking disaster. I thought packing would be easier the 2nd year too.

Can't figure out what this song from work (Club Monaco) is called. It's mostly piano that is vaguely reminiscent of Reckoner by Radiohead and the only words I can remember are "love is to share, not for you."

Any help?

My college is a liberal hippie infested school in a sea of redneck towns. Yesterday I went to a fair and it was depressing and lame. There were lots of caged livestock and a show where feeble old pigs half assedly were forced to do tricks by a crazy old lady with a piercing voice and a clip on microphone... It's good to be back on Superfuture...

http://valentinesperformingpigs.com/

Guest jmatsu
I feel fat after consuming everything they had at dim sum. I aint even azn. It's not my fault the pot stickers, pork buns, chicken buns, pork dumlings, shrinp dumplings, duck, baked cod, and mango pudding was so good

what b that baked cod? i never had/seen that shit when i ate dim sums. dim sums basically just b soft hot fortune cookies with meat or seafood shit inside...

Guest jmatsu

ever notice that once you get a finger or two in a bitch's cooch that shit becomes a done deal? i mean no matter how many time she pretend b virgin or prude or say shit is too soon or she no wanna fuck, that she give it up after u give the finger-bang. maybe is instinct or natural reflex to fuck.