Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

why the fuck am i still awake. why can't i sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep?

Sometimes i feel like sleeping is the best thing ever. Other times it seems pointless so i just stay up all night. Other times i simply can't fall asleep. My bed time schedule is fucked. I'm not the only one on here with permanent eye bags, am i?

bomb the infidels... bomb the infidels... BOMB THE INFIDELS... KILL THEM ALL..!

get out of my head. ty.

i just realized my brother is a fucking dork. he is on a lexus forum talking about his car and making me look at this thread he made that he thinks is funny.

omg, and no, this isnt the giant.

i think i want to take a nap and more beauty sleep before tonight.

The 2 skinny british girls in fred perry polos and shit in This is England won't get out of my head. Fuckin' hot bitch.

Smashing Pumpkins could open for them (10)

Or the Stone Temple Pilots.

out on tour with the smashing pumpkins

nature kids, i/they don't have no function

i don't understand what they mean

and i could really give a fuck.

the stone temple pilots,

they're elegant bachelors

they're foxy to me are they foxy to you?

i will agree there isn't absolutely nothing

nothing more than me

i just realized my brother is a fucking dork. he is on a lexus forum talking about his car and making me look at this thread he made that he thinks is funny.

is it is300? I used to lurk on that forum :o

tmr I'm going to play mj and eat ctm + naan.. haven't played that in ages..

I'm at work listening to the bird and the bee's version of how deep is your love..which is the least offending song they have on the music box.

pineapple express wasn't really all that hot. step brothers was funny but it had will ferrell. synonymous for adult-oriented potty/humor. to be honest, batman didn't meet the hype. wanted was... cool at times, absurdly fake and overdone at others. get smart was... yeah, a disgrace to mr. carell's career. don't mess with the zohan made fucking grandmas worse than it already is.

all have been entertaining at times, to say the least, but what has happened to the summer movies?! iron man holds the crown for me, and that was a while ago.