knife

towel

steady hands

a bottle of vodka

(the last two may not go hand in hand)

Classics:

Myth, Myth 2, Marathon series

anything by bungie pre halo

YES, those kept me busy in my middleschool days..

i have a glass sliver in my thumb, arg. how the fuck do it get it out?

ignore it? just let it work itself out? how? its in my damn thumb?

ive always used a needle when i get a splinter or sliver that i cant just dig out. pour alcohol on the needle to sterilize it, then hopefully it doesnt bleed too much.

i have a decent pain tolerance so this might not be for everyone but id rather deal with teh temporary pain than the elongated discomfort.

nope. i arrr pirated them both in the past. I think Quake 4 is pretty fun if you don't pay for it.

so is Doom 3.

get @ me on aim and send it for me so I don't have to DL it torrent-wise.

That nexuis game looks alright, but I really would rather have a single-player game. I'm not big on DM style play. Thats why I prefer CS for online games, or Starcraft.

anyone have exp with cal grant B's?

they say it may be a "wiser" choice to save up for your 4 year transfer.

can anyone enlighten me on this?:confused:

tuition for me right now stands at 20 bucks a unit... and i have 14 units that im taking for first semester. 20 x 14 = 280 bucks x 2 (sems) = 560.

should i just use it to pay for my full academic year?

self surgery

materials:

knife

towel

steady hands

a bottle of vodka

(the last two may not go hand in hand)

i'm at work, so that might not go over well

ive always used a needle when i get a splinter or sliver that i cant just dig out. pour alcohol on the needle to sterilize it, then hopefully it doesnt bleed too much.

i have a decent pain tolerance so this might not be for everyone but id rather deal with teh temporary pain than the elongated discomfort.

i'd rather it be gone painfully and quick too, cept i can't see it or feel it really. it seems to be in quite deep so i'm hesitant to just go jabbing away with a slim chance of success

D3? Something about Charlie in college doesn't sit right with me.

leroy, help me find a good D3 torrent. I neeeeeeeeeed

Just check TPB or IsoHunt if you don't belong to any private sites. They usually have whatever you will need, just read through all the comments and shit to see if the majority of people got it to work.

i got fucked out of 3 weeks of work, so im out a very large chunk of money to put towards my last year of tuition....its been so long, in fact, that im not even very mad anymore, i just want to get back to fucking work before i have to go back to school.

hopefully tomorrow!

i'm out of school and not attending community college till january so...

each day grinds into the next. this is the first full weekend i've gotten off since i got hired some months ago. it feels weird. other than that, i have no recognition of summer. august, september, whatever. my mental calendar is me merely counting down from last paycheck to the next. haha. loser.

autumn is so good <3

this is so true. You can wear shorts, pants, sweaters, tees, lighter jackets, whateva shoes you want, ect, and still be not too warm / cold. I like autumn foods too. Starbucks gets pumpkin lattes, too, which are the shit in case you guys didn't already know. Dem peppermint mochas are better though. Oh and the trees look pretty.