Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Am i the only one who thinks cwg's can get out of hand with facebook? I mean, having conversations via commenting on pictures? Tagging random people in photos when they arent actually in the fucking photo? Stalking people that live in other cities, yet they know their birthday, favorite color, what they did last weekend, and who their best friend and or boyfriend or girlfriend is?

Don't get me wrong, i like facebook, but having 40 emails saying ------ has commented on a photo of you are straight up annoying when the comments don't even relate to the picture.

I know a few girls who have a collective fake facebook identity they use to stalk ex boyfriends, or friends of current boyfriends and such. They're all pretty crazy and love drama.

These were miami hispanic girls. My roomate seems to be dating the only sane one out of that group. The one i spent time with during the spring was great, but pretty nuts at times.

APC new cures are pretty solid and there is always +++ mij 19cm

Yea, i don't like the look of the denim raw that much either. It looks pretty decent faded, but raw it looks so lifeless. I was just assuming you wanted skinnies. My new cures are actually not small enough at the hem for me. The thigh and calves are tight but the leg opening is only like 7.15" or something.

edit: There are some styleforum nukkas who swear by somets. They seem pretty badical from what i've seen/heard.

I do to an extent. They both have their place. Not that it matters as i haven't worn my apcs (only raw denim) in like 4 months. I might just sell them since i wear various non-denim pants or my 2 grey jeans only.

people say they like raw denim because its more dressy, but there are better pants for that

you want some fucking dior orange overdyes on your legs

what's jeans are more dressy? i'm trying to limit my amount of jeans...

one pair of black april 77 joey ussr

one raw/dark/more dressy pair that i don't have yet

one crazy pair of pants that i don't have yet

Calvin- Acne Max raws are pretty dressy looking for raw jeans.

Hahaha. You play ball in denim? I went bowling in my new cures the week i got them. Bad idea. Nowhere near the range of movement i needed so it was my worst outing in a long time. Reminds me that i need to get smashed while bowling again soon.